Thread: Help

tmac_44 is offline New Member

Help

Where is a good place on the internet where I could find good anabolic info for beginners that aren't quite up to the same terminology as most of you. I don't want to ask a bunch of newbie questions cause I'm sure you hear them all the time. I plan on buying the book that is stickied but can't do it for a couple weeks. In the mean time, I would like to do some research. I want to do it the right way where I will get the most out of my cycles. I appreciate all the help I have gotten so far.

spicyer is offline Associate Member
    If you have started reading the stickies then keep reading. Those and the search button will be your new best friend. Type in whatever you want to know and guaranteed posts will pop up. Terminology is really pretty basic and most times you can type it in the search and it will pop up also. Good luck!

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    WELCOME TO AR

you are in the right place.

Just click on the information forum and there is a ton of inforation including all the abreviations that are commonly used.

Just ask whatever questions you need to and we will help point you in the right direction

Here is a link to the educational thread, just click on it: http://forums.steroid.com/educational-threads/

Thread Information