livestrong25 is offline New Member

Whats the best thing to take for speed?

Im lookin to increase my speeed ALOT, what would be my best bet a friend suggest winstrol or anavar ?

rock steady is offline Associate Member
    winny

The Shredder is offline Associate Member
    If testing isn't an issue I would personally us EQ or Tren (tren isn't the best for endurence), do a read up on this there is a lot of info out there on this topic use the search tool.

Quote Originally Posted by rock steady
    winny
    Ya until you blow your knee out from the jacked up joint situation.....Im saying deca or EQ....

tullemus is offline Junior Member
    depends on (speed) long distance or short...

Long distance everything that increase RBC and not increase to much water. (epo) or maybe just test prop but U said ALOT

Short distance again something that increase RBC and makes U aggresive and not to much water..

Thats just my oppinion..

walkfast is offline Junior Member
    i also want the answer of this question if i need speed for short distance what should be best.
    as i read above that AAS can effect on speed also than is there anythink which can increase explosiveness?
    thank you

Huckster is offline Associate Member
    According to another website, Ben Johnson's AAS of choice was winny. I think he was pretty fast...

tullemus is offline Junior Member
    Yeah and he was also born fast.. he would be faster if he took more i would guess..

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    i would have thought var would be a better choice due to winny / joint issues
    var is also beneficial to tendons & ligaments

SprintUSMC is offline Junior Member
    I am a former collegiate, and semi-pro sprinter. I can tell you what I took, and what the other guys took (Maurice Greene, Ben Johnson, ect.)

I took Deca , and Winstrol to start. Wanted to build muscle, but Winstrol was the best for speed. I then switched to EQ instead of Deca, and kept on the Winstrol. I use test Prop now, because testing is an issue, but when the time is right, I will again use EQ and Winstrol. My 100m time dropped from 10.65 high school, to 10.17 college. Keep in mind though bro...you have to be prepared for the changes your body will make. Get in the best shape first, and then try this. Also...its not a miricle combo by any means. I had to work twice as hard while on the cycle, and I was naturally fast. Thats the key. a 12 second 100m runner wont see much help from this, because your body isnt built for what your asking. If your in the 11's or 10's it might be worth it.

Just dont want to see you hurt yourself and lose your money. Also, consider what it is worth to you. What you are needing, and what the juice is intended for are two different things. Is it worth hurting your joints over? If its means a scholorship or something, by all means. But if your just trying to beat a rival...keep in mind, that he will still be able to walk in a few years. You could really hurt yourself.

Not trying to sound like an old hag here...lol...just trying to help.

Just some ideas for you bro Good luck and run fast!

One last thought...it sounds like your new to gear. If so ... you need to know that one of the most important things you can do is go to a doctor, and have blood work done. Make sure that your body isnt already screwed up for some reason. If your levels are not good...one of two things will happen, you will either get sick or die, or the gear wont do anything at all. Keep that in mind

TestSubject123 is offline Junior Member
    sprintusmc i like ur posts i ran a 10.6 in high school. nice to know there is some sprinters out there with winny on their mind like its on mine

Did you run after high school? Those are great times. You should come join me in my new sport

KrazeeEddie is offline New Member
    winny, eq cycle or a tren , deca cycle! you will run like the wind.

one8nine is offline Banned
    not winny ever

i have sai it 100 times here comes 101

why would an athlete want to use somethign that will hurt their cologen synthesis when there are so amny other drugs out there that will give you positive results without ****ing your juints up winny IMO is just a bad idea

one8nine is offline Banned
    i think that speed and explosiveness are really speed and you want the least amount of weight gain so i think the perfect AAS would be HALO. i have been on it for about 4 days now at 20mg ed and i can definatly feel an increase in strength already after 4 days its good stuff and its not supposed to give you any weight gain so thats good no more weight to push only more strength
    (im going to use 20mg ed durring my time off and pretend its still considdered time off then jump onto a cycle again the wating thing isnt for me)

Like I said before...it depends on what you want it for. I my level of the sport...trust me, its teh highest, then I dont mind the risk, because of the results. There is a reason that every sprinter ever caught using juice has had traces of winstrol in him

bump

Thread Information