dabigguy86 is offline New Member

painfull enanthate

hey boys

taking 500mg enanthate , and im finding it to be the most painfull thing ive ever injected. worse than prop or tren .
    seems to be working so i dont think its bunk? but i am still concerned about the pain? have anyone heard of enanthate hurting. cos its usually a smooth and painless process

cheers

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Unusual for it to hurt that bad, does it hurt in all your injection sites ? Be nice to know what it is but you cant name UGL's here.

Spyder is offline Member
    Yeah, i used it for my first cycle, and i remember a few times it left me sore the next day, not all the time though.

yeh its pretty strange.

if its not from a lab, can i say what brand it is... im from australia so u guys may have never heard of it?

Quote Originally Posted by dabigguy86
    yeh its pretty strange.

if its not from a lab, can i say what brand it is... im from australia so u guys may have never heard of it?
    Yes if its not a UGL. I am an Aussie to mate

Spyder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Yes if its not a UGL. I am an Aussie to mate
    me too matey

hey kale, uve got PM

bigmack62 is offline Junior Member
    I have been using BD Test E. and it hurts like %&&**. I have injected many times in the same spot and never had this problem. I know it's the real deal because my source is registered with the lab.

this makes me feel better

AaronJM1984 is offline Member
    I'm also using 500 of test enanthate a week (2 shots a week) in my quads, rotated of course, and yes my quads hurt like hell for like 2-3 days after, but I've noticed the pain gets less intense, probably won't hurt after 1 or 2 more shots.

AllGearedUp is offline Associate Member
    Last cycle i used Galenika test e. Not once in the 24 shots did I feel any pain. Now im doin UGL prop and it hurts like all mutha F`in hell.
    Last edited by AllGearedUp; 08-04-2006 at 09:21 AM.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    There is a big difference between BD and galenika bro...i'll take galenika over BD everyday and twice on sunday.

bigmack62 is offline Junior Member
    My source doesn't have galenika or I would switch.

Quote Originally Posted by bigmack62
    I have been using BD Test E. and it hurts like %&&**. I have injected many times in the same spot and never had this problem. I know it's the real deal because my source is registered with the lab.
    I find this amazing I am using BD Test E right now and in the past and I never feel a thing !!

Bratty4him is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmack62
    I have been using ** Test E. and it hurts like %&&**. I have injected many times in the same spot and never had this problem. I know it's the real deal because my source is registered with the lab.
    One thing you have to realize...Just because they are registered as an authorized supplier doesn't mean you are getting what they bought!

THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member
    first couple of weeks that bd ethanate owned me man hurt like no other but now its all good in week 5

Huckster is offline Associate Member
    I feel your pain brother.

I'm using Test E from the same lab. The day of the injection, no problem. The next day, very sore and for 3-5 days after that, very very uncomfortable. When I shoot in my glutes, I have to take a lot of time to sit down on that particular cheek.

My source is also a register 'resaler.'

YZFR1Tim is offline Junior Member
    All test are not the same. Some people re bottle it in the original manufacturers bottle. I ordered a 20 of test and a 50 of tests at two different times. Same person made both. One showed up looking as yellow as can be. the other looked like apple juice. One was VERY VERY painful. I couldn't walk right for a week after quad injection.

Shoot it in the gluts, you will be fine. stay away from quads and shoulders.

Gunns420 is offline Associate Member
    I've never felt any pain from any shots of Test E. Now Winstrol ,that's a different story. My Enth is fairly thick, and has a light tint to it. I shoot my shoulders- to me it's the easiest.

Huckster is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YZFR1Tim
    All test are not the same. Some people re bottle it in the original manufacturers bottle. I ordered a 20 of test and a 50 of tests at two different times. Same person made both. One showed up looking as yellow as can be. the other looked like apple juice. One was VERY VERY painful. I couldn't walk right for a week after quad injection.

Shoot it in the gluts, you will be fine. stay away from quads and shoulders.

I've noticed the color issue w/my test e. Mine is hardly yellow at all. I've seen much darker yellow color from the UGL on their website.
    I trust the source.

I'm not going near the quads with this stuff. I shoot in the glutes rotating of course and there are some days I can't get on the floor and do situps and cruntches. I fear if I go in the quads I'll be limping around for days.
    Last edited by Huckster; 08-05-2006 at 03:59 AM.

TestSubject123 is offline Junior Member
    dude if its t5 that stuff hurts real bad when u inject it. in a matter of fact, i got the test flu the first 2 injections and was down for 4 or 5 days.

runninpony is offline Associate Member
    I was running St***th and that shit hurt like a mofo for days,,I switched to another UGL mid cycle and am very glad I did because this is much better!!

vermin is offline Member
    Are you guys warming the test up, using a heating pad, and doing bench squats after? When I do those things I never feel Test E much after.

runninpony is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vermin
    Are you guys warming the test up, using a heating pad, and doing bench squats after? When I do those things I never feel Test E much after.
    I did all that,,,and it still hurt like a mofo

vermin is offline Member
    Bizarre - I always thought any discomfort was from the sterile oil, which I would not think would vary by source.

Thread Information