Thread: What to add?

Warrior1700 is offline Associate Member

What to add?

So if I am getting 300mg of Cyp and 200mg Nandrolone Deca , along with B12 weekly, all for HRT...from a doctor , what "steroid " or other product could I add to increase benefits of this HRT? I am 43yoa. Work out 4x a week, 510 fluctuating between 185-190 lbs. I have tried the M-Test2 by BMG, any opinions? Thanks to all in advance.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior1700
    So if I am getting 300mg of Cyp and 200mg Nandrolone Deca, along with B12 weekly, all for HRT...from a doctor , what "steroid" or other product could I add to increase benefits of this HRT? I am 43yoa. Work out 4x a week, 510 fluctuating between 185-190 lbs. I have tried the M-Test2 by BMG, any opinions? Thanks to all in advance.

This your first cycle?

I have been receiving the HRT as listed for about 5-6 months now, weekly. Nothing else other than one month of M-test2. So, I guess the answer would be yes to my first cycle, unless the HRT is considered some sort of cycle, although I have not stopped it fo any length of time.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    What type of goals are you looking for with this cycle?

You could up the doses on those two compounds as they are great for adding mass
    600mgs of test
    400mgs of Deca
    would be a decent mass building cycle if your diet and training are correct for such

My goals are to gain and maintain about another 10-15 lbs of pure american muscle, would like to see 195-200 pounds and stay. I already asked the Doc if her would up the compounds, but he said no in the past. I can try asking again, can't hurt right. He was giving me HGH 2x a week for 8 weeks, but at 80 bucks a whack, it was too costly at the time. So, now I was wondering what if anything I could add on my own...

Hmmmm well, HGH should be run at least 5 days on and two days off, not twice a week, and it needs to be run for at least 6 months straight to see any significant results.
    If you are adding on your own, I assume you have a source to get your compounds, and again I would suggest to just UP the doses on the cyp and deca as they are a great mass builder IF your diet is for bulking.

Well, I have heard that abput HGH, I don't know why he did that, maybe to make a buck...So you see no real benefit to the 2x a week HGH then?

I am still trying to maintain my lean-ness, last checked I was at 7%. So my diet has been somewhat clean, with plenty of carbs, my metabolism is still screaming....So, your suggestion would be to add more Cyp and Deca then....No, I don' thave my own source right now....I'll ask the Doc, otherwise I will have to snoop around for my own....????

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior1700
    Well, I have heard that abput HGH, I don't know why he did that, maybe to make a buck...So you see no real benefit to the 2x a week HGH then?

I am still trying to maintain my lean-ness, last checked I was at 7%. So my diet has been somewhat clean, with plenty of carbs, my metabolism is still screaming....So, your suggestion would be to add more Cyp and Deca then....No, I don' thave my own source right now....I'll ask the Doc, otherwise I will have to snoop around for my own....????

OK, well be careful NOW since you mentioned that you do not have a source, all the scammers will come out of the woodwork and offer you everything under the sun to get your money 100% of the people that contact you giving you a source will be a scam so don't fall for it no matter what they try to tell you!!! They will PM you so watch out

NEW_IN_THE_GAME is offline Associate Member
    get your own source,. say he gives you the 2 compounds on monday, take an aditional 300 cyp, and 200 deca . on thursday. try this out.

Ooooops, my bad....duley noted, I will not bite on ANY of the offers....I am new to this but not new....thanks...comments on the other stuff??

Quote Originally Posted by NEW_IN_THE_GAME
    get your own source,. say he gives you the 2 compounds on monday, take an aditional 300 cyp, and 200 deca. on thursday. try this out.

Okay, I'll work on that...thanks

Thread Information