CaliFella is offline Associate Member

Deca kicking in?

I gotta few questions....i hear that deca kicks in after like 4 or 5 weeks...what does that mean? I just took my 5 injection...should i feel something different? Im taking 400mg of deca and 500 mg of sus a week. Also..how many days should i rest a muscle group before i work it hard again? I dont know if its different with juice..i assume it grows back quicker. My goals are to gain the freaky mass. Im thinkin on adding some winnys too...like from weeks 7-12....anyone gots some good feedback for me?

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude, I hope you are breaking those injections up twice a week. Everyone's body is different. I work a muslce out once a week. I used to do it twice a week but I felt my body wasn't reacting good to the routine. Now I get plenty of rest and I go five days on and two days off. You should start feeling things in the forht weeek of your cycle. Just be patient...all good things come to those who aree patient (or something like that).

i take them all at once....is it better to take twice a week? and why? im also thinking on adding another 250mg of sus for the next couple weeks for a total of 750 mg for about 2 or 3 weeks...im on my 5week today.

Austin stay with the mgs you are at now. This is your fist cycle no need ot over do it. Wait for the next one. I split my injection up in tow weeks becasue I don't want my blood levels to get whacked. Plus you will save your ass alot of pain. Split them up like Monday and Thursday's. Do 200mgs of deca and 250 of sust on Monday. The on Thursday do 200mgs of deca and 250mgs of sust.

Ill do that then....thanks bro!

Hey Austin is your PM working right?

yeah..i just check it..thanks...i hope you get my new message.

rexflexall is offline Associate Member
    butch is right about splitting up the shots. sounds like you are trying to bulk up, if thats the case, you might want to try a 2 on 1 off. rest is very important when bulking. i personally saw my best gains going mon. wed. fri. and taking the weekend off. jmo every one's different

2 on 1 off? what is that exactly..sorry

sav22 is offline Associate Member
    Haven't you already posted this

I think I tried but I thought it didnt work. I dunno. I got responses on this one...its only an hour old.

sav22 is offline Associate Member
    Just to let you know it's not the amount of responses that make a thread good but the knowledge behind the answers, but what do I know?

Two on one off usually refers to two days lifting and one day's rest. Like I said, I go five on two off. i lift five straight days and then rest for two days. I believe that is what rex is implying.

thats what I usually do...i work out mon-fri and take the weekends off...i was just curious to know how much time the muscle needed to recover before i worked it again to build maximum muscle. Ive heard once a week and ive heard 3 times...i dunno whats best for gaining mass on the juice.

I've heard three days as well. If you lift more than you already are you face the problem of overtraining. That's why when I was lifting a body part twice a week I was overtraining the muslce. You can still bulk up working out one muslce a week. Just lift heavier weights.

Here's a suggestion. WE all have seen BigKevs pictures (huge mofo). Do a search for "BigKevs workout". You will get an idea of what a BB does in order to ge the size he has. Also, you may want to try to follow BK's workout. I do it and I think it has benefited me greatly.

rexflexall is offline Associate Member
    i choose the 2 on 1 off method because my workouts are very intense. i hit two parts a day hard, and for about an hour. i don't know how you guys hit 5 days strait, but if it works stick with it. i just feel the rest is good for my recovery and it allows me to hit the gym hard every time i step in there. remember your muscles grow when they are resting and it typically takes 24-48(closer to 48 hrs) to recuperate a muscle after training it. good luck

Thread Information