DCB83 is offline Associate Member

Emotional and i hate it.

Recently this girl screwed with my head(you can read the thread in the AR Lounge under - Girl Problems)
    Anyway, im taking sustanon and deca and im all emotional.
    This girl screwed up my buzz and i feel really down and depressed.
    I haven't started the nolvadex yet.
    Has anyone ever felt emotional over stupidity while juicing.
    Im freaking out and i want to regulate my mood and start eating again lol!
    i think im gonna up my test dose and start the nolvadex to feel sexy again.
    please help.
    taking 500mg sust a week and 200mg deca.

spicyer is offline Associate Member
    In a previous cycle I was taking Sustanon twice per week and I found that it was a lot more even in my system when I did eod shots.

Remember so much of this is mental. If you have the strength to workout and eat right, then doing aas and maintaining a healthy mental balance is important for your growth as well. There are threads on here about people with actual mental diseases (Im not insinuating you have one) who juice and have figured out how to make it work. It sometimes harder to get the head right then the body. Good luck!

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Bro the dose that you're doing is not the problem so if you're going to up it, thats sounds more like you're using the AAS as a blanket.The reason you're emotional is cause when a girls messes your head up alot of things go thru your mind...you see we as BBers hold ourselves in a different league....and our EGO can be the biggest bodypart on us....and the most fragile!!..ever had someone tell you "hey looking good' and you want to choke your chicken cause of it.But let someone tell you 'hey man you look like LOST some"...and you want to go home eat and take a shot.This may not be the right forum for this post but remember the way you're feeling is probably NOT your cycle.
    Last edited by Bigmax; 08-04-2006 at 06:21 PM.

donpinn is offline Associate Member
    spicyer is right. Throughtout my last deca cycle I was emotional as well and so was my freinds that was taking deca. both of them came to me and said they were feeling emotional. we came to the conclusion it was the deca.

In my previous cycles I never felt emotional. It was not untill the deca i felt that way. but everybody is diffrent im sure some people it does not effect.

you just have to fight through the depression forget about that girl and think of the new ones that you will get when your all jacked up.

Also if I were you I would start that nolva ASAP you also need some b6 you want to keep the bloating down and try to get some letro if you see signs of gyno. how long have you been on cycle? because at the second half everything got better.

DCB83 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by donpinn
    spicyer is right. Throughtout my last deca cycle I was how long have you been on cycle? because at the second half everything got better.

im just about finished my seventh week.
    i think im gonna quit the deca and do sust instead.

donpinn is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DCB83
    im just about finished my seventh week.
    i think im gonna quit the deca and do sust instead.
    Sorry I should have stated my point more clearly. Your best gains on deca is in the 10 to 12 week range and the gains you make on deca are pretty solid. If you can fight through you problems you are having the results will be worth it.

Thread Information