cmax is offline Associate Member

Proposed Test and Deca PCT

I am ending week 6 of a 10 week cycle of Test Cyp and Deca and I am starting to plan my PCT.

I have been taking 250 mg of Test Cyp twice a week Monday & Friday and 300 mg of Deca on Fridays. I have also been taking 0.5 mg of Arimidex EOD.

I plan on doing the following PCT starting 14 days after my last shot of Test Cyp. I plan on ending my cycle on the Monday of week 10 (skipping the Test Cyp and Deca shot on Friday).

PCT:

Weeks 1-3
    Nolvadex 20 mg ED
    Arimidex 0.5 mg ED
    HCG 1,000 IU EOD

Weeks 4-5
    Nolvadex 20 mg ED
    Arimidex 0.5 EOD
    Clomid 50 mg ED

So does this PCT look sufficient for the cycle that I am doing? Are there any suggestions for improvement?

Do you think it's wise to drop the Deca during the last week and just stick with the Test? Or should I just take my last shot of Deca on Friday and then take a shot of Test Cyp on Monday right before ending my cycle?

Would it be ideal to start this PCT 14 days after the last shot of Test Cyp or should it be 10 days after?
    Last edited by cmax; 08-04-2006 at 05:41 PM.

PCT look positive, but add IGF-1 for the 4 weeks.

Steroid -Peptides
    http://www.steroid-peptides.com

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by steroid-peptides

Steroid -Peptides
    Why ?

BigSwol is offline Associate Member
    Your pct looks good bro, similar to what im gonna be running. Very good question on when to end your deca . I was under the assumption that your supposed to end the deca 2 weeks prior to your last test shot. I f'd up and miss calculated my gear so now ima be ending my deca 1.5 weeks from last test shot. I never found out why to end the deca b4 the test, im guessing it lasts longer in your system. Also are you waiting 2 weeks after your last test shot to start your pct? Let me know how your HCG works, I left it out this time, and am gonna just go with nolva, clomid, and aromasin .

BigSwol

I believe that ending the deca one week prior to the test is sufficient because Deca has a half-life of 21 days and the Test Cyp has a half life of 18 days so if you drop the deca a week prior to the test you should only have to wait those 18 days until you start your PCT. I might be wrong in my logic, but this is how I see it.

My doctors says that my natural IGF-1 levels are very optimal above the top end of the range so he says that taking additional IGF-1 is very unnecessary for me.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test

Steroid -Peptides

Quote Originally Posted by cmax
    I am ending week 6 of a 10 week cycle of Test Cyp and Deca and I am starting to plan my PCT.

I have been taking 250 mg of Test Cyp twice a week Monday & Friday and 300 mg of Deca on Fridays. I have also been taking 0.5 mg of Arimidex EOD.

I plan on doing the following PCT starting 14 days after my last shot of Test Cyp. I plan on ending my cycle on the Monday of week 10 (skipping the Test Cyp and Deca shot on Friday).

PCT:

Weeks 1-3
    Nolvadex 20 mg ED
    Arimidex 0.5 mg ED----------I dont think you shoudl add this in PCT
    HCG 1,000 IU EOD

Weeks 4-5
    Nolvadex 20 mg ED
    Arimidex 0.5 EOD
    Clomid 50 mg ED

So does this PCT look sufficient for the cycle that I am doing? Are there any suggestions for improvement? Just what I said

Do you think it's wise to drop the Deca during the last week and just stick with the Test? Drop the deca 2 weeks before endning testOr

should I just take my last shot of Deca on Friday and then take a shot of Test Cyp on Monday right before ending my cycle? Read above

Would it be ideal to start this PCT 14 days after the last shot of Test Cyp or should it be 10 days after?14

I think adex during cycle is fine, then nolva PCT is all but, some people run both. I can only tell you that me personally, I dont need to run both from what I can tell.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Why ?

I'm guessing cause he sales it......lolol

Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    I'm guessing cause he sales it......lolol

No shit huh.

Thread Information