Fordfan01 is offline Member

first cycle help

I am ready to take my first cycle. I have done my research and I believe I am ready. I was planning on taking 500mg/wk enanthate however i cant get a hold of any. However, i know where i can get some dinobal. Would it be ok for me to use dinobal on my first cycle?
    Last edited by Fordfan01; 12-15-2006 at 01:22 AM.

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    6'2 @ 170lbs.. and your sure your ready to start??? I think your diet is the problem to your lack of gains.. sure dbol will get you bigger and stronger, but if your diet is not intact as well as training those gains will not be as good and you will prob loose most of what you did gain.. do you know what pct it? I suggest you read up a bit more b4 you jump into aas.. also its dianabol also known as dbol..

i have a extemely good diet but cant seem to gain any weight. I intake more than 5000 calories everyday and also 200 plus grams of protein. And yes, I already have my pct in place.

Quote Originally Posted by Fordfan01
    i have a extemely good diet but cant seem to gain any weight. I intake more than 5000 calories everyday and also 200 plus grams of protein. And yes, I already have my pct in place.
    hey bro.. just want to make sure- didnt mean to get down on you- just trying to help you out.. I think you should lay out your diet meal by meal so we can help critique it.. Its hard to believe that somebody cant gain on 5000 cals..

also upping the protein a bit wouldnt hurt.. BUT if your going to start the cycle anyway and end up taking a dbol only (not optimal) get yourself and AI to combat the bloat and water associated with the dbol..

Its all good. I dont really have a scheduled diet. I eat 6 meals a day which include at least two meals with chicken and one with steak. For my smaller meals i eat smaller but healthy snacks. One thing i think is keeping me slim is i run everyday. I am trying to become a navy seal so running and swimming have become a daily routine. I believe i am burning up everything i eat?

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Hey bro,sounds like you're burning more than you'r taking in...Like lift saud you need to post your diet...I'm sorry,I seriously doubt that you're eationg 5,000 cals a day..from what you briefly described.If you do just dbol the gains you make while on it wont be permanent IMO.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    By the way...welcome to AR!

Thread Information