getpumped24 is offline Associate Member

any one try the new sponsor yet?

i just noticed a new site sponsor (steroid -peptides). just wondering if any one has ever tied them. looks pretty legit. i may consider IGF-1 in a future cycle.

I'm currently using their Lr3IGF-1 and their MGF. So far, pretty awesome results.

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i am going to be giving it a try very soon, and i posted a log of my last IGF run when i was doing a comp, so i will do another one just for everyone to compare it....

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Just a quick question. How come the IGF seems to be fairly expensive compared to some other online chem sites?
    I am not hating at all just curious, I dont know too much about peptides. Are there human grade versions etc that make it more expensive at one place as compared to another that is not human grade?

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    Just a quick question. How come the IGF seems to be fairly expensive compared to some other online chem sites?
    I am not hating at all just curious, I dont know too much about peptides. Are there human grade versions etc that make it more expensive at one place as compared to another that is not human grade?
    I'm curious to

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    I'm currently using their Lr3IGF-1 and their MGF. So far, pretty awesome results.
    What doses of each are you running>?

Quote Originally Posted by FranKieC
    What doses of each are you running>?
    I'm running about 80-100mcg of each, each day.

I'm very experienced with AAS, and had pretty much hit a plateau with them, and the use of IGF and MGF has very quickly pushed me through my previous level of strength, and reduced my bodyfat quite a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    I think, judging from the results I've gotten, the peptides from this company may cost more than other places because they're of the highest quality. I know the people involved and they're very concerned with quality control, and hence they produce a very good product.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    I think, judging from the results I've gotten, the peptides from this company may cost more than other places because they're of the highest quality. I know the people involved and they're very concerned with quality control, and hence they produce a very good product.
    Thanks Anthony, like I said Im not very experienced with it so just wasnt sure if there were different grades or whatever.

carlo is offline Associate Member
    I have also tried their MGF same as AR and it works, I know of other company that was selling it but feedback was bad, I was a bit skeptical but decided to give it a go and definetly MGF and IGF-1Lr3 works very well, the pumps are awesome the hardned muscles are long lasting amd I also noticed and increase of my metabolism as well as an increase of strength endendurance.

This peptide ( MGF ) is best when used at least 12 hours prior to exercise and injected IM in that same muscle to be exercised, adding IGF-1Lr3 post work out will aid maturing those new cell stems.

Now this is not trenbolone so do not expect miracles, this is just another approach ( legal ) to help us promote muscle growth.

C

Quote Originally Posted by carlo
    I have also tried their MGF same as AR and it works, I know of other company that was selling it but feedback was bad, I was a bit skeptical but decided to give it a go and definetly MGF and IGF-1Lr3 works very well, the pumps are awesome the hardned muscles are long lasting amd I also noticed and increase of my metabolism as well as an increase of strength endendurance.

This peptide ( MGF ) is best when used at least 12 hours prior to exercise and injected IM in that same muscle to be exercised, adding IGF-1Lr3 post work out will aid maturing those new cell stems.

Now this is not trenbolone so do not expect miracles, this is just another approach ( legal ) to help us promote muscle growth.

C
    If you've been doing steroids for years and years, then I think IGF/MGF is probably the next logical step to take yourself to the next level.

I honestly think that after nearly a decade of doing AAS, IGF/MGF was the best thing I could have done to move forward.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    More replies...?

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    bump.....

I can tell you, so far we have many happy customers

Steroid -Peptides
    http://www.steroid-peptides.com

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    free samples?

Thread Information