Thread: help

test=magic is offline Associate Member

help

hows it goin guys havent really posted anything in this part of the site in a while ........* have my hands on some pretty intersting stuff and need help in deciding how to create a cycle * with it or maybe it can turn into 2 one for later use.....2 bottles of 300 mg EQ ,3 bottle of 100 mg Nandrolone phenylprop,5 bottles of 100mg test prop and 3 bottles of 100 mg masteron ........ i havent ran a cycle since december ran it poorly didit have the time......now ive been working out consistently and have hired a personal trainer...i actually want to start up in mid september or early october...but would like to construct the cycle out now and would appreciate ur guys help....also PCT i have 60 ml chems of clomid 50 mg,nolva 25 mg, a-dex 1 mg

i am in my 20's weigh 240 right now still want to get down before start anything bf is at 24

P.S. forgot to mention incase anyone asks... looking for some quality lean gains and adding i guess hardness density whatever you wanna call it can aslo get some enathate or sust if the props no good
    Last edited by test=magic; 08-05-2006 at 01:16 AM.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Well dude I hate to say it but you need to get rid of some of that 24%bf before you start a cycle. What kind of cardio and diet are yoy doing ?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Id agree with Kale your BF needs to be lower, also whats your cycle/traianing history

yea i am working on that cycle history umm ive done 4 1 st was dbol 2 deca 3 deca test cyp 4 eq test 400 tren enathate training i used to train hard was goin to play D3 football for a private school but a career opportunity was presented so i did all the training and last minute didint play

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd run just the prop and EQ, but I don't know if you have enough prop. What's the dosage of each?

one8nine is offline Banned
    im assuming each bottle has 10ml?

if i had in my hands what you have in your hands i would run this (not based on your cycle experience or anything just getting the best out of the hormone)

days:
    1-66 prop 75mg ed
    1-60 npp 50mg ed
    1-60 masteron 50mg ed

pct nolva clomid and armidex

leave out the EQ for now it wont do you any good its the longest acting thing out there and youre dealign with all short esters

(cause thats almost exactly my next cycle anyway except im doing 100mg of those 3 every day plus halo also )

thanks for the input guys any more would be appreciated

Thread Information