Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    shortie is offline AR Biggerologist

Cool Experienced Users-Max Dbol Dose??

Question is, what is the highest effective dose you have ever ran dbol ? You see about 1.5-2yrs ago I swore off dbol, I never felt a damn thing with it up to 60 mg ed. So I tried Tbol, I was getting about the same off of it up 60 mg ed and just decided to bump it an additional 10 mgs every 4 days to try and find an effective dose, I wound up settling on 100 mgs(any higher gave me intense headaches)and got great gains. So I am thinking about giving dbol another go but running at 100-120 mg ed. Just curious if any of you have ever done this and what your experiences were? As for hepatotoxicity, after a 16 weeker including Tbol for 6 weeks and winny for the last 5 weeks my liver values were well inside the normal range so that is not a concern.
    Last edited by shortie; 08-05-2006 at 02:28 PM.

Utterly shameless self BUMP!!!!

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    The highest I've seen was 140mgs ed. That was for a 300+lb powerlifter. A normal BB/athelete should not need anything near that high though.

KrazeeEddie is offline New Member

max dbol

ive taken up to 100mg dbol a day along with some other things.
    I broke up my dbol consumtion 3 every 3-4 hours (30mg) and 10mg before bed.

Elexecution is offline Associate Member
    140 mg/ED? Wow

I psoted a thread once that suggested 100mg a day would work well and got flamed lol

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    I think Munzier used 150mg/dday w/ anadrol at 150mg/day. amoung other things

Well, it's not something I recommend, it's just a point of consideration for me as lower doses have done nothing for me, from my first run at 35 mg ed to the last time I tried it at 60 mg, nothing, nada, zilch. But rather than write off such a good compound I want to maybe give it one more try, still in the planning phase if you will and looking for some more who have run it that high and what they felt for sides, and whether or not it was worth it.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    Well, it's not something I recommend, it's just a point of consideration for me as lower doses have done nothing for me, from my first run at 35 mg ed to the last time I tried it at 60 mg, nothing, nada, zilch. But rather than write off such a good compound I want to maybe give it one more try, still in the planning phase if you will and looking for some more who have run it that high and what they felt for sides, and whether or not it was worth it.

What anti e were you using?

Being a few cycles back I cannot swear to it skull, but I have been using Adex almost exclusively for some time. But at a very low dose, I don't have much gyno issue so I run the Adex at .5mg twice a week. Last time was Test E 750mg/wk/Deca 600mg/wk and dbol for a kick at 60 mg ed for 5 weeks, I felt absolutely nothing(at least nothing significant)for the first 4-5 weeks. It was Naps, and I have tried 3 different UGLs dbol as well as the 10 mg cap from a mexi vet co. Just never felt a change, no back pumps, no gains in strength, and realistically no gains in size not attributable to good diet and training.

Love the Chinchilla BTW.
    Last edited by shortie; 08-05-2006 at 05:43 PM.

lol. Its a SAXchilla actually

I use ldex too but .5 ED and I def felt something off naps at 40mg ED. I actually think that I will just run them like this though from now on:

lifting days 10mg upon waking/10mg2 hours before lifting/20mg after lifting with PWO shake/meal
    Non lifting day: 5mg every 3 hours

I know thats not how people recoemend it but, I had bad sides with it and this might help avoid them and still gain (?)

I don't know, weird. Did you like the deca ?

I have always loved Deca , next to Test it is prolly my favorite injectable AAS. Well, I will prolly give dbol one more go the cycle after the one I start monday, so November or so I will start it at 80mg/day and work my way up, see what happens.

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    always wanted to try deca , but all these comments like: shutdown forever, bloated like a balloon, moonface.. making me thinking about running EQ instead.. im not sure yet though.. i like to try things for myself first... do you get really bloated on deca?

I dont. I do find it harder to cum though, which sucks if its attributed to deca .

I have to say, stay the hell away from sodium as much as possible while on dbol , i had horrible headaches and just felt awful.

I will try everything at least once.

aleco is offline Junior Member
    What did your diet/training/resting look like?

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    yea i guess im going to try it myslef and see..

T3/T4 GSR is offline Senior Member
    I find taking plenty of hawthorne berry ED helps with the dbol headaches a lot. I split up like a gram of it ED.

hawthorn loweder my BP but still got headacehs and ran out

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mkrulic
    I think Munzier used 150mg/dday w/ anadrol at 150mg/day. amoung other things

yes..and hes also dead

Quote Originally Posted by mwolffey
    yes..and hes also dead

Lmao.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    yes..and hes also dead
    lol!!

doittoit is offline Associate Member
    I've done more than 140mg, without an anti-e as well, not worth it IMHO.

RAM2500 is offline Member
    Im doing 30mg ED now, only on the 5th day so far. I'll see how it goes.

Eat lots of protein with it.

That shit made me feel liek I could break my own wrist by flexing it.

yes..and hes also dead
    LOL, yeah he is, but if he took half of what I have seen posted as being "his" cycles then 200mg of dbol ed wouldn't cut it for him.

is there a minimum effective dosage ?

Moe-mentum is offline Banned
    Oh ma Gawd that would suck not getting any response to D-bol.....
    I get pumped off of 15mg per day

THe more you take the more you gain up to a certain point I assume.

Quote Originally Posted by RAM2500
    is there a minimum effective dosage ?

There is, but it is going to be different for everyone based on genetic responses to the synthetic hormones.

is 30mg to little under normal conditions?

not really IMO. I was on only 40mg .

T3/T4 GSR is offline Senior Member
    I gotta say....so far I grew a lot fatser on 20mg of superdrol a day than i am at 40mg of dbol ....

Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    Question is, what is the highest effective dose you have ever ran dbol? You see about 1.5-2yrs ago I swore off dbol, I never felt a damn thing with it up to 60 mg ed. So I tried Tbol, I was getting about the same off of it up 60 mg ed and just decided to bump it an additional 10 mgs every 4 days to try and find an effective dose, I wound up settling on 100 mgs(any higher gave me intense headaches)and got great gains. So I am thinking about giving dbol another go but running at 100-120 mg ed. Just curious if any of you have ever done this and what your experiences were? As for hepatotoxicity, after a 16 weeker including Tbol for 6 weeks and winny for the last 5 weeks my liver values were well inside the normal range so that is not a concern.
    I heard a guy on this forum say he took 200 mgs... it was crazy but he didn't listen.

guns626 is offline Associate Member
    D-bol is a very powerful aas! Doses as low as 10mg/day provide strength gains and elevate test levels 7 times normal limits. I can't handle the sides on D-bol. I get the worst heart palapitations when I get still laying in my bed to go to sleep. It also runs my bp through the roof. It is just one compound that I have tried to use various ways and I am down to the conclusion that I just need to stay away from it. I could not imagine 100mg/day much less 140mg/day. I will say this the strength gains I make on d-bol are the greater than any other aas.

Quote Originally Posted by guns626
    Doses as low as 10mg/day provide strength gains and elevate test levels 7 times normal limits

Dbol is not only non-suppressive but stimulates Test production???? That's all kinds of brand new info~

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM2500
    is 30mg to little under normal conditions?
    Nope, 30 is fine. People have used as little as 10mgs daily, and still made gains. Although 5-10mgs daily is usually used as just a bridge inbetween cycles.

I hope you are not saying that any statement I made is B.S. I am in my 4 year of surgical residency and have studied as well as used these drugs. If you do not believe this statement , I have been on this board for 2 years. research my post and see if I have said that I have a different profession. As to your statement; That is total B.S.

Last edited by shortie; 08-13-2006 at 08:25 PM.

ianchov is offline Associate Member
    I hope you are not saying that any statement I made is B.S. I am in my 4 year of surgical residency and have studied as well as used these drugs. If you do not believe this statement , I have been on this board for 2 years. research my post and see if I have said that I have a different profession. As to your statement; That is total B.S.

Do you have some documents to justify that Dbol increases Test levels..

As far as i read this board everyone has the opposite information..

BUMP

How do you think D-bol works then? All steroids are synthetic tests. The goal is to get test levels elevated. So it is your argument that d-bol does not increase test plasma levels?

How do you think D-bol works then? All steroids are synthetic tests. The goal is to get test levels elevated. So it is your argument that d-bol does not increase test plasma levels?
    So steroids increas blood plasma levels of Testosterone , odd.

Physical health and fitness of an elite bodybuilder during 1 year of self-administration of testosterone and anabolic steroids: a case study.Alen M, Hakkinen K.

An adult male bodybuilder of international level, who had decided to complement his training by self-administering the androgenic hormones (actually 53 mg/day), volunteered as a subject for investigation of his physical health and fitness over a training period of 1 year including only a 4-week abstinence from drugs in the middle of the year. The subject was able to gain greatly in fat-free weight (from 83 to 90 kg), in mean fiber area of the VL muscle (enlargement of 11.4% after a half year's training), and in maximal strength (from 5145 to 5948 N). The high level of serum testosterone and low level of serum SHBG observed tend to strengthen suggestions of the anabolic effects of androgenic steroids during training. The subject's health status was affected. A high serum E2 level during the use of androgens, atrophic testicles, and low LH, FSH, and T levels after drug withdrawal indicate that sustained testosterone/anabolic steroid administration affects the function of the pituitary and leads to long-lasting impairment of testicular endocrine function, and consequently to azoospermia and cynegomastia. The observed decrease in serum HDL-cholesterol (from 1.59 to 0.44 mmol/l) and in HDL2-cholesterol (from 0.42 to 0.01 mmol/l) may indicate a higher risk for atherogenesis.

Responses to intensive training and methandrostenelone administration: II. Hormonal, organ weights, muscle weights and body composition.Stone MH, Rush ME, Lipner H.

The hormonal levels of the gonadotropins, the weight of selected organs and of the triceps surae as well as body composition were determined in Sprague Dawley rats at 3 and 6 weeks after intensive training with or without a methandrostenelone (Dianabol) supplement (0.35 mg/kg/day). The controls were sedentary rats of similar age and weight at the start of the experiment. The dianabol treated rats in the sedentary and exercise groups had a depression of plasma LH levels. There were no differences in body weight, specific gravity, lean body weight, fat or %fat between the two trained groups. Dianabol had no apparent effect on the measured parameters other than a depression of LH.

Since LH plays a significant role in the bodies production of test I think this is pretty clear.

Responses to sustained use of anabolic steroid.Shephard RJ, Killinger D, Fried T.

Description is given of six body-builders who had been taking Methandrostenolone (up to 20 mg/day in intermittent courses for a year or more). At the time of examination there was no subjective disturbance of sexual function, but testosterone levels were low relative to laboratory standards and luteinizing hormone levels were also reduced - particularly in relation to testosterone concentrations. Abnormal liver function tests were seen in three of the six subjects, and one had mild diabetes with high serum cholesterol, triglycerides and uric acid. The weight gain of the group was not outstanding, and the only possible finding was a high haemoglobin and haematocrit in one of the six subjects.

Effect of an anabolic steroid (metandienon) on plasma LH-FSH, and testosterone and on the response to intravenous administration of LRH.Holma P, Adlercreutz H.

Plasma levels of testosterone, luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) as well as the response of LH and FSH to the intravenous administration of 100 mug of luteinizing hormone releasing hormone (LRH) were measured in 16 well-trained athletes (mean age 30 years) before and after 2 months of daily oral intake of 15 mg of metandienon, and anabolic steroid (Anabolin, 17 alpha-methyl-17beta-hydroxy-1,4-androstadien-3-one, Medica, Finland). All athletes continued to train regularly, just as they had done for several years. During administration of metandienon the mean plasma testosterone level fell 69%, from 29.4 +/- 11.6 nmol/1 to 9.1 +/- 7.5 nmol/1. The mean plasma levels of LH and FSH also fell significantly (P less than 0.001 and P less than 0.01, respectively), both about 50%. Because LH and FSH levels were low after administration of the steroid the maximum stimulation values after LRH administration were also lower than pre-treatment values although the mean increments did not differ significantly before and after administration of the anabolic steroid. However, after treatment, the FSH response curve had a biphasic pattern in most subjects, with peaks at 10 to 20 and 50 to 60 min after the iv injection of LRH. Administration of LRH after the treatment period had no effect on FSH secretion in two subjects and no effect on LH secretion in one. Our results show that administration of an anabolic steroid causes a pronounced lowering of plasma levels of testosterone, LH and FSH but causes no gross alteration in the response of LH secretion to stimulation by LRH. The reason for the biphasic response pattern of FSH to LRH administration in most subjects is not known.

Do you need more cuz I's can be gettin some! I's not in Med school or nuttin but I be findin studies all day long.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information