leftguardpratt65 is offline New Member

Question Will novedex XT (not Nolvadex) work for PCT

I'm doing a 12-week Winny cycle and I need to know if Novedex alone will work. It is a test. booster and anti-estrogen. Please help

axiomatic6 is offline Associate Member
    why would you need an anti-estrongen for winstrol ? also this cycle is not a good one, what are you expecting it to do for you w/o stacking it? i have heard of the product, it is an OTC supplement, i have no idea if it works or not, but you can get real nolvadex for the same price....also winstrol isnt going to aromitize, i dont undertasnd your concern...

axiomatic6 is offline Associate Member
    ok you said for PCT, dont know, i wouldnt trust it!!!!! stick with the real thing, it is about the same price, you cannot trust supplements...

No . Why bother click the nolvadex and go by the real thing the compound is tamoxifen cirate..it's for research. Even better you can have is to your door in 2-3 days in the US.
    Last edited by RUI-Products; 08-05-2006 at 08:42 PM.

humungus88 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    No . Why bother click the nolvadex and go by the real thing the compound id tamoxifen cirate..it's for research. Even better you can have is to your door in 2-3 days in the US.
    Amen to that!

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    No, it's not strong enough for PCT. You do need real nolva and clomid for PCT. 12 weeks of winstrol is along time. What test are you using? I assume E or C, and running it the whole 12 weeks, or longer? What's your cycle history?

leftguardpratt65 is offline New Member
    Well, I'm 5'8 275 and I was going for a cutting cycle. I'm not wanting to get caught on my college campus with prescription drugs not prescribed to me. Why wouldn't i need an anti-est. for when i get off the winny. By the way, it's not going to be a 10-week cycle of winstrol -v.

Thread Information