SprintUSMC is offline Junior Member

Test Prop, ED or EOD?

I am taking Test Prop. I am not new to gear, but no pro either. My first two cycles were great. This cycle I am on now is already seeing results after about 2 weeks. I am taking Test Prop 100mg/ml in shots of 2 cc every other day. Thats about 600 mg per week. Next week we are upping to 2 and 1/2 cc every shot. I have seen alot of people saying take a shot ED. That would actually be fine, but my a@@ hurts so bad from EOD...lol...I dont know if I could walk with ED.

I am 5'7 185 lbs. Because of my sport I must stay fairly small, but be very strong. Two weeks ago I was 175. Dont really see a need to change something thats working...but if I am not getting my full potential, I would like to know.

Thanks again guys!

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    if ur a experienced user then i'd say shoot ed and rotate ur injection sites..

75mg or 100mg ed

if ur gonna shoot ed i'd shoot ass, thighs and shoulders

a good dosage for beginners is 100mg eod

THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member
    thats what i have been doing 100mg eod for my first cycle along with test e i think next time i am going to go ed though

post ur entire cycle

im gonna start prop 100mg eod soon wit tbol

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SprintUSMC
    I am taking Test Prop. I am not new to gear, but no pro either. My first two cycles were great. This cycle I am on now is already seeing results after about 2 weeks. I am taking Test Prop 100mg/ml in shots of 2 cc every other day. Thats about 600 mg per week. Next week we are upping to 2 and 1/2 cc every shot. I have seen alot of people saying take a shot ED. That would actually be fine, but my a@@ hurts so bad from EOD...lol...I dont know if I could walk with ED.

I am 5'7 185 lbs. Because of my sport I must stay fairly small, but be very strong. Two weeks ago I was 175. Dont really see a need to change something thats working...but if I am not getting my full potential, I would like to know.

Thanks again guys!

Shooting ed is the best way to go. I've done both ed and eod quite a few times and notice a definite difference in the amount of acne and hair loss that I experience. ED seems to keep blood levels far more stable and prevent sides for me.
    As far as the pain is concerned, you would experience far less pain by lowering the volume of each shot by switching to ed and increasing the number of injection sites. I rotate between quads, delt, tri's and bi's regularily using different injection points in each of the individual muscles as well.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    ED injects are best, but you could get away with eod injects. If it's your first time running prop, I'd go with eod, then increase to ed when you are comfortable with it.

Thanks for the great advice. I tried switching from shoulders to ass...but the shoulders got far too painfull when I was over 150mg.

My cycle has to be short. I am a winter athlete...so testing is comming very soon. I am only doing 8 to 10 weeks.

Here is my cycle...

5 iu ED of HGH,

Test Prop - weeks 1 and 2 - 1.5 cc EOD (Was not strong enough. No sex drive...nothing)
    Test Prop - Week 3 and 4 - 2cc EOD (Def noticing sides now) upping to 2.5 cc EOD.

Clen - 40 mcg 2 days on 2 days off for the first 2 weeks, and for weeks 5 and 6.

I wish I could do the tbol Soccer. Testing can find it too easy for what I am doing. You will love the prop, but I would use a little higher dose...

THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member
    eod is still a shitload of injections it beat me down the first couple of weeks

im gonna do this cycle

1-7 prop 100mg eod
    1-5 tbol 50mg ed

i dont have more prop right now, i only have 50 amps of farmak and they're 50mg/ml, im lookin at gain (at least) 10lb keepable LBM

one of my team mates is majoring in nursing so im gonna ask him to inject for me.. at least the first couple of times

I tell you what man...its a weird thing. I was an paramedic. Given tons of injects...still can not do them on myself...lol. I have someone who does mine. Good luck buddy!

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    EveryDay!

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    I see less sides from ed shoots.

Thread Information