iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator

its not quite roid rage, but..............

hey bros,
    im on my last week of test/eq, and while im not to the over the edge point, im one edgy mother fu**er. i was going to run my cycle about 5 weeks longer, but i decided to stop the injectable portion at 10 weeks for this reason. ive run quite a few cycles and ive NEVER had this problem before. even my wife is noticing it, and that aint good. she knows i juice, but this is even kind of freaking her out a little.
    its not to the point where i feel im out of control or anything, just extremely edgy, and i feel like at times i could swing and worry about the consequences later. i started t-3 and winny a week ago monday. im wondering if this is some of the problem, as ive never done t-3 before. any thoughts are welcome.

btw- if i post and seem out of line, someone, anyone please dont hesitate to point it out to me..............

peace bb79

spike25 is offline New Member
    hey bro, i'm pretty bad myself. you just have keep yourself in check, think about what you do before you do it. a stress ball helps out tremendously. my girlfriend dreads my cycles, but she supports my goals. you'll be fine.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    I don't think it has anything to do with T3. I had absolutely no problems while on or post.

As far as "raging"...I get more edgy when I'm off, believe it or not. I think because I get in the mindset to not blow up while on. I am a very mellow person, but if agitated...can get furious within a matter of seconds. I'd figure the increase in Test levels would make me more 'edgy'...but it seems to be the opposite..??

Just try to relax bro, and as hard it is for me to say this (because there is no one on this little ball we call "Earth", that hates this saying more than me)...try to count to 10. usually by 3 i'm ready to floor my fist thru the wall...but i have yet to lose it. i just hope it stays that way.

You'll be fine, deep breaths...and you'll get over this. Might just be a very stressful time in your life, when other hormones BESIDES testosterone are fugging with your mental state.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    You got like any other kinds of stress on you?

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Ive always had a bad temper but I never blown up on anybody. If i do get pissed, I will use all that anger on the weight. Me and my weight lifting partner give each other hell all through the workout and i think it helps us with the intenistiy part. And its always the small things that pisses you off, never the big things.

Originally posted by PaPaPumP

I am a very mellow person, but if agitated...can get furious within a matter of seconds.

Just try to relax bro, and as hard it is for me to say this (because there is no one on this little ball we call "Earth", that hates this saying more than me)...try to count to 10. usually by 3 i'm ready to floor my fist thru the wall...but i have yet to lose it. i just hope it stays that way.

ppp,
    thanks bro, that 1st line sums it well for me. thats kind of the way i feel right now. im glad you dont think its t-3 related, because im looking forward to the results from this first try at it. the count to ten thing has been in effect for me for a couple of weeks now, so i figured it was time for me to post.

tt333,
    my job is highly stressful, but you would think i would be used to it by now........ive been at it almost 15 years.
    its in my profile if youre interested. theres really no other major stresses in my life, its been pretty copacetic, and this cycle for the most part has been a good one.

spike,
    thanks for the support brother, its definitely appreciated.

peace bb79

jamotech is offline Member
    Ive heard that stress can cause a catabolic effect on your body. I have a bad temper myself and have noticed if I get into a fight with my girlfriend before I go to the gym, my strength is not there. Ive felt strong when im stressed but when it comes time to put the weight up it sucks. Now I stay away from her before I go. I do better at the gym if im happy, of course everything ive mentioned can change while on as I assume.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    I have not yet experienced any sympotoms of rage. I am edgy as well, however, I am like that when I am not on gear. Barbells, take your time. When you feel rage coming on, take a deep breath and settle dwon. I know you have heard this shit before. We say only becasue it is true. Don't let little things piss you off. Nor should you let big things piss you off. Becasue whenever you are pissed off you are admitting defeat. And you are showing everyone else what things get to you. SHow them that youa re the cool and calm champ that you are.

Good luck boss! Hang in there.

Diggler is offline New Member
    when u feel ur blood pressure going into the red....just say, "Serenity now, Serenity Now!"
    it helps....hehe

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    It sounds weird but I've been doing it for years. When ever you start feeling frustrated as hell and are about to pop. Stop everything your doing and wash your forearms. Yes, wash your forearms. I know it sound cooky but it's kept me from many bad experiences.

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    I have never experienced roid rage myself, but if I have WAY to much to drink I get very pissy! I have done t-3 a couple of tiimes and I have to agree with papapump, never had a problem. Life is very stressful for everyone since 9/11. Combine that with the economy and all the bad news reports, I think everyone is on edge lately! Stick to the count to ten thing, works for me!!

thanks to all for the support.
    like i posted earlier, the injectable portion of the cycle is over, so im hoping this feeling will pass in a few weeks at most. the washing the forearms thing brought a smile to my face, as well as the "serenity now" chant..............but at this point, im willing to try just about anything, and i might be happily surprised at what works for me. thanks again for all the suggestions and i plan on trying every one. i have a feeling im gonna need em............

peace bb79

JERSEY SHORE is offline Associate Member
    The onle steroid i could think would be causing your aggression is the TEST!!!that that word itself TEST=aggression (you get my drift ) Anyway every time i take test my temperment is very short and my girlfriend also is there to let me know But not to worry like the other guy's said try to save it and take it out on the weights!!!(easier said then done)

rexflexall is offline Associate Member
    i'm getting the same way and i think it has something to do with that damn winny. i've taken test and every thing else and no problems, 2 weeks into my winny and i'm feeling real edgy. everyone says its not the winny, buy i don't know.

Originally posted by rexflexall
    i'm getting the same way and i think it has something to do with that damn winny. i've taken test and every thing else and no problems, 2 weeks into my winny and i'm feeling real edgy. everyone says its not the winny, buy i don't know.
    i can only add this bro,
    ive done many different brands of winstrol , and i feel i can safely say that the winny definitely isnt where my problem is coming from. but for the record, this is just me, and i feel i know my body well enough to say that the winstrol isnt it. but now that ive got these feelings of edginess, i cant really say i know my body all that well now, can i? im using a brand of winstrol that ive used before, so at least on this one, im ruling that out. this dosent mean that you should rule it out as well. listen to your body bro, it never lies to you...........

peace bb79

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    For what it's worth here's a link to clinical research findings on a link between test use and psychosis. "Study Provides Additional Evidence That High Steroid Doses Elicit Psychiatric Symptoms in Some Men"
    http://165.112.78.61/NIDA_Notes/NNVol15N4/Study.html
    It may be surprising more for how few men were affected rather than for how many.

swoll is offline Junior Member
    Ive had two times i lost control. Once when my girlfriend hit me and i hit her back (were not seeing each other anymore ). And when someone got in my way and wouldnt let me leave when i was trying to eat. Both got physical... both ended in problems. Not worth it! i try hard to keep it in but women play to many games

Originally posted by johnsomebody
    For what it's worth here's a link to clinical research findings on a link between test use and psychosis. "Study Provides Additional Evidence That High Steroid Doses Elicit Psychiatric Symptoms in Some Men"
    http://165.112.78.61/NIDA_Notes/NNVol15N4/Study.html
    It may be surprising more for how few men were affected rather than for how many.

my first question would be what is the definition of "mania"? is it just simple aggression or a crazed like state?
    i did feel aggressive when i was close to the end of the cyp, just like that first dude in the graphs. its been close to a week since my last injection, and while the "symptoms" i felt(for lack of a better word) have eased some, they are not totally gone. im assuming it will get better as time passes.
    i did not, however at anytime feel manic, or crazed, like i was losing it.
    just slightly edgy and kinda uptight at times.
    all in all, i think this was a pretty good post j.s. but i need more definition on the mania thing. thanks for the post bro, and i agree, its seems weird that more of us arent affected, at least slightly, by this feeling. but im extremely happy im in the minority on this one.........

peace bb79

Mike is offline Retired SuperMod
    Barbells -

Shut the fuck up - you'er out of line.

damn it's good to be back! lol how ya doing brother?

Originally posted by Mike
    Barbells -

Shut the fuck up - you'er out of line.

damn it's good to be back! lol how ya doing brother?

oh....ah.....oh, yes sir.........

mike,
    im fine bro and its good to see youre back. you were missed. im going to pm you with a few questions on my next go round if you dont mind.
    im thinking we might try some of those ideas you were talking about a while ago. cool with you?

peace bb79

fullback40 is offline Junior Member
    T3 made me a little irritable but I think this was more due to my not introducing more carbs into my diet when I started it. Once I added 2 extra meals of either pasta with red sauce or sweet potatoes, the edginess went away.

Mike is offline Retired SuperMod
    BB -

PMs from you welcmoe ALWAYS - let me know if there is ANYTHING I can do for ya brother, I am always here to help ya

mike,
    youve got a pm bro.........

fullback40,
    interesting stuff brother. thats what i meant about knowing your body. glad to hear you were able to correct the problem.

peace bb79

killerdice is offline Junior Member
    Just finished my Cyp about 2 weeks ago, was ready to get off of it... Very pissy,, very aggressive,, some anxiety.. Feeling much better now just bridging with some var and life is good again...!!!

Thread Information