Thread: Continue cycle?

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference

Continue cycle?

im into week 8 of my 10 week test-e, t-bol, winny and proviron cycle, good results in strenght, muscle mass and all round feelin good. No sides except a couple of spots on back nowt bad. ill be starting PCT 18 days after last test-e shot which will be 2 weeks b4 my hols so ill be on PCT on hol. I would like to extend the cycle to 14 weeks taken me up till my hol so PCT will not start till after the hols. I would bump my test-e upto 750mg from 500mg for the extra 4 weeks.
    is this idea good or should i continue with my original plans?
    all input welcome. cheers.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by energizer bunny
    im into week 8 of my 10 week test-e, t-bol, winny and proviron cycle, good results in strenght, muscle mass and all round feelin good. No sides except a couple of spots on back nowt bad. ill be starting PCT 18 days after last test-e shot which will be 2 weeks b4 my hols so ill be on PCT on hol. I would like to extend the cycle to 14 weeks taken me up till my hol so PCT will not start till after the hols. I would bump my test-e upto 750mg from 500mg for the extra 4 weeks.
    is this idea good or should i continue with my original plans?
    all input welcome. cheers.
    First of all for Test E PCT start 14 days after the last shot. Test Cyp is 18 days. I would extend the cycle but I wouldnt up the dose because I dont think you will see any benefit at this stage from doing that.

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    First of all for Test E PCT start 14 days after the last shot. Test Cyp is 18 days. I would extend the cycle but I wouldnt up the dose because I dont think you will see any benefit at this stage from doing that.
    thanks Kale my mistake about the days SORRY, i was hopeing for people to say stay on, thanks a lot kale much appreciated.

Thread Information