ktstyles is offline New Member

Confused Need Help!!!

heres my problem, i had been doing a lot of research and i was planning on doing a cycle of test e for 12 weeks and then a pct of clomid. i posted on here a while back with the specifics and pretty much got the ok. but heres where my confusion comes in, i spoke with a trusted fried who told me that at 22 i dont want to be taking test e because it will mess up my levels beyond what clomid could fix. instead he told me to do the following cycle:

weeks 1-4
    DECA and WINDSTROL

weeks 5-8
    PRIMOBOLAN and CYTOMEL (6-8)

weeks 9-12
    DECA only

he said that that would be the best cycle to do at my age. the reason im unsure is because although ive read a bunch on here he has done 20+ cycles starting at age 20. he said hes done it the wrong way and the right way and this would be the right way. so which do i do? is he right at all? he didnt even mention doing any sort of pct which makes me concerned. he told me not to do any sort of test until im past 26/27 because thats when my levels will drop off. please help guys, thanks.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Well first off your friend is an idot ! Second off, at 22 you shouldnt be cycling at all as you are still too young IMO. But if you insist then stick with the original program.

davedizzle is offline Associate Member
    That cycle is ****ing crap!!!
    Wtf.

yarite is offline Junior Member
    One good thing is you have test in your cycle. That you are doing right!

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    [QUOTE=ktstyles]
    weeks 1-4
    DECA and WINDSTROL

weeks 5-8
    PRIMOBOLAN and CYTOMEL (6-8)

weeks 9-12
    DECA only

QUOTE]

With all seriousness that is the worst cycle i have ever heard of or seen on any board. EVER. My first cycle was at 22 and was test cyp. I recovered fine.

Oh at 22 I'm assuming girls are pretty important? Because with your buddies cycle count on your cock not always working.

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    smack your friend and tell him he still has no ****in clue...

this is going to be your first cycle and he recommends 4 different substances that you have no fukin idea how you will react to - he is a fukin genious. stick with your original of test e for your first, train hard, eat as much as you can without getting stuffed and get plenty of rest.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Stick to the original suggestion, that cycle is total garbage.

ktstyles is offline New Member
    thanks guys. thats pretty much what i was figuring. i only want to do one substance so if i have some reaction i know for sure what its from. why is that cycle so bad though? what is it about those roids that i should be staying away from? either way im gonna do the original plan of test i just wanna know why for sure its better and why his cycle is trash. thanks

davedizzle is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ktstyles
    thanks guys. thats pretty much what i was figuring. i only want to do one substance so if i have some reaction i know for sure what its from. why is that cycle so bad though? what is it about those roids that i should be staying away from? either way im gonna do the original plan of test i just wanna know why for sure its better and why his cycle is trash. thanks
    Deca can take up to 6 weeks to kick in. if I'm reading your friend's reccommended cycle right he's saying take Deca weeks 1 - 4 then stop, and resume weeks 9 - 12. Complete waste of time.

Primo also has a long ester and is usually run 12 weeks min and it's ****ing expensive! Running it for 3 weeks.... pffff
    Again complete waste of time.

I don't know much about winny.

Thread Information