i am still on my bulking cycle, just starting week 9, which has been:

week 1-6 50mg dbol ED
    week 1-12 1000mg test enanthate
    week 1-10 400mg deca

PCT is planned at:

week 1 & 2 100mg clomid ED, 40mg nolvadex ED
    week 3 50mg clomid, 20mg nolvadex

Right, here is my dilemma:

i was gonna finish up on the bulking about 2-3 weeks after i finished PCT, then, along with plenty of dieting and cardio, and clenbuterol ALONE, i was going to cut down until i reached about 8% bodyfat.

i didnt want to use any AAS or anything that would mess with my hormone balance, as i wanted atleast 3-4 solid months to let my body return to normal. but i really dont want to lose any of the muscle ive gained. after speaking to a friend that did a great cutting phase awhile back, he said he used clen , primo along with his cutting routine, and got shredded, kept all muscle mass and felt great.

now, i dont want to finish my bulking cycle, then do PCT, then start a cutting cycle right away, so was thinking of extending my cycle by 6 weeks, using clenbuterol, and either trenbolone or primobolan , along with the test enanthate for afew more weeks, in these last 6 weeks drop the cals and start the cardio, and turn it into a full-on cutting cycle, then PCT.

this would turn it into an 18-week cycle, then i would do PCT, maybe even revise it to accomodate the longer cycle, then stay off for 4-5 months.

does this sound like a good idea, or would i be best taking another plan of attack? my other idea was to finish off my cycle as planned, and PCT, then give it a month and start another cycle for cutting (low dose, as i only want to preserve the muscle i have). or, not do an official cutting cycle yet,m just drop the calories down to 3500 or so, and just maintain until im ready to cycle

any advise would be greatly appreciated, sorry for the long post

briansauras is offline Senior Member
    i would switch to prop/tren /winny for 18-20wks. try running from t3 with that clen . it will help alot.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I would come off as planned and go into pct, recover and maintain and keep the diet strong throughout pct and then prime your body for the next cycle which should be 3-4 months away, i would prime by cycling your carbs which will give you your required BF goal and put you in a excellent advantage to make excellent muscle tissue gains when you do start another cycle with such a long prime before it,

briansauras is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    I would come off as planned and go into pct, recover and maintain and keep the diet strong throughout pct and then prime your body for the next cycle which should be 3-4 months away, i would prime by cycling your carbs which will give you your required BF goal and put you in a excellent advantage to make excellent muscle tissue gains when you do start another cycle with such a long prime before it,
    I would just clean up your diet starting now and maybe throw in winny until pct. I hate coming off of a bulker all bloated/soft looking and having to wait 3-4months to look good again.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    thanks guys, to be honest marcus i was hoping to hear what you said, and brian, good idea, i think cleaning up my diet will make quite the difference.

if i were to run clen for awhile after this cycle, whilst cutting (using the methods of the cutting sticky in the diet forum) should i expect to lose noticable MUSCLE mass? or, would it be barely noticable with the new leanness?

i really want to cut, but i want a long break from AAS

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704
    thanks guys, to be honest marcus i was hoping to hear what you said, and brian, good idea, i think cleaning up my diet will make quite the difference.

if i were to run clen for awhile after this cycle, whilst cutting (using the methods of the cutting sticky in the diet forum) should i expect to lose noticable MUSCLE mass? or, would it be barely noticable with the new leanness?

i really want to cut, but i want a long break from AAS
    As ive stated before keep the calories high throughout pct and then start to prime the body by cycling the carbs, yes use clen all the way through pct and the prime

When you switch to your cutting cycle, add IGF-1 it will help you lean out

Steroid -Peptides
    http://www.steroid-peptides.com

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    i wouldnt advise cutting straight after pct - your body will still be rife with cortisol and low GH test so muscle loss will be very likley imo

when comming off my cycle i waited approx 10 weeks before cutting

will cut for 6weeks (priming as marcus said) on clen then hit another cycle

Thread Information