bigdreamz is offline Junior Member

tapering cycle down to trt level test ????

Ok been thinking and this is where I get myself in trouble sometimes. I just started week 8 of 600mg test cyp week1-12 and 400mg deca week cycle. Had planned on do pct with l-dex and clomid and here is where the question is. I feel AWESOME right now and would love to continue to feel AWESOME. So would it be possible to just taper down test after week 12 to TRT levels of like 100mg per week for like 18 weeks and then start next cycle? Or would this lead to serious health and/or sex problems? Just wondering since it is my understanding that TRT/HRT patients never cycle off. Thanks for any input

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdreamz
    Ok been thinking and this is where I get myself in trouble sometimes. I just started week 8 of 600mg test cyp week1-12 and 400mg deca week cycle. Had planned on do pct with l-dex and clomid and here is where the question is. I feel AWESOME right now and would love to continue to feel AWESOME. So would it be possible to just taper down test after week 12 to TRT levels of like 100mg per week for like 18 weeks and then start next cycle? Or would this lead to serious health and/or sex problems? Just wondering since it is my understanding that TRT/HRT patients never cycle off. Thanks for any input
    This is called "cruising". Do a search on it. It can lead to irreversable side effects, such as the HPTA being shutdown for the rest of your life. And HRT/TRT being needed.

Some cruise on Testosterone , others cruise on milder androgens.

bigdreamz is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    This is called "cruising". Do a search on it. It can lead to irreversable side effects, such as the HPTA being shutdown for the rest of your life. And HRT/TRT being needed.

Some cruise on Testosterone, others cruise on milder androgens.

YIKES!!!! So your telling me that this is not a good idea. correct?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdreamz
    YIKES!!!! So your telling me that this is not a good idea. correct?
    I think its ok for the very experienced, yes. But if your not 100% on being a bodybuilder, the sides far outwiegh the gains for me.

vermin is offline Member
    How old are you? What is your natural test? If you are pushing 40 then it is different than if you are 24.

Thread Information