DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

trying to get back.

Been hitting school really hard and haven't posted in some time. Lost over 10 lbs easy from being unable to get to the gym because of school. Well i am on my come back. I am not starting a cycle yet but will be during the winter. I figure this will give me enough time to get back to where i was. I also post my cycle before hand to get all my info before i purchase. Recommend anything ??

Cycle
    Test 500mg (2x 250mg shots monday morning, thur night)
    Deca 300mg (split with test 2x150mg)

To run while i am on
    I was thinking to run HCG to keep my little guys in check. Never ran this before. Also is there an alt to nolva supplied by the site ?

BTW this will be cycle 3. I have a smaller frame(5'6) so i don't run "crazy" cycles.
    Last edited by DSM4Life; 08-06-2006 at 11:31 AM.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life
    Been hitting school really hard and haven't posted in some time. Lost over 10 lbs easy from being unable to get to the gym because of school. Well i am on my come back. I am not starting a cycle yet but will be during the winter. I figure this will give me enough time to get back to where i was. I also post my cycle before hand to get all my info before i purchase. Recommend anything ??

Cycle
    Test 500mg (2x 250mg shots monday morning, thur night)
    Deca 300mg (split with test 2x150mg)

To run while i am on
    I was thinking to run HCG to keep my little guys in check. Never ran this before. Also is there an alt to nolva supplied by the site ?

BTW this will be cycle 3. I have a smaller frame(5'6) so i don't run "crazy" cycles.
    Cycle is OK, what do you weigh now and how old are you. You can run l-dex on your cycle instead of Nolvadex , its way better IMO anyway and you can get it from ARR.

Blog Entries
    I am 25
    weighting in at a big 160lbs (after my weight loss)

joshr is offline Associate Member
    cycle looks good very reasonable keep use posted how long are you running it for

Blog Entries
    two others.

The l-dex can that be used for my PCT instead of nolva ? So then after 15th day i can use take L-dex to bounce back ?

Also while i have your ear, does it matter if you run test e EOD compared to twice a week ?

Thread Information