Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMeathead
    I am not going by what hellmask is saying. I do not know him and am not backing him up any way. I am just stating my own personal opinion. I know many people that have had great experiences with deca only cycles with no side effects including the horrible deca dick as most people call it. Deca is a HIGHLY ANABOLIC drug and for someone not to make solid gains from it they either 1) have to have the worst training habits possible and 2) eat like an ethiopian! A top guy I know that is making it far in the sport bodybuilding right now says the same thing I stated ealier in my post. Not all people are cursed with libido issues from deca only cycles and tren only cycles also to name another. If one guy isn't cursed in the meat department from a deca only cycle and he makes solid gains "which he will when done correctly" then it is by no means a horrible cycle.
    this is the first I'm hearing of this. everything else I've read on this board warns aginst deca only cycles. I put test w/ everything. I dont care if I am a parot. I a mother f'in parot w/ a hard on you can swing from

MrMeathead is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by humungus88
    All I'm saying is I think my money would have been better spent on a test e cycle for a first. I certainly did not give up on deca after that. The next cycle was 500 test e and 300mg deca, with excellent results. I think deca is a great compound.
    That is your body though. Test is loved by many and hated by others. If you know how your body works and how it reacts to different chemicals now then you are ahead of the game. The key to this whole bodybuilding world is to figure out what works for YOU! Nobody can look at someone and tell them that certain things won't work for them. Experience speaks louder than words. As far as your 500 test 300 deca cycle congrats on your results. My second cycle was 400 test 300 deca and I blew up like a balloon!

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    this was some funny shit. especially the parrot/monkey scenario. Keep it up boys!

Quote Originally Posted by mkrulic
    this is the first I'm hearing of this. everything else I've read on this board warns aginst deca only cycles. I put test w/ everything. I dont care if I am a parot. I a mother f'in parot w/ a hard on you can swing from
    That is probably it. You are listening to people "on the internet from a total stranger that you can't even see". You could be reading about some pencil necked 14 year old kid for all you know. Don't get me wrong this is a great board with tons of great bros on it but until you get out there and see and talk to people one on one that do this sh!t for a living and live the lifestyle then you should't bash anything they you haven't personnally attempted.

Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    this was some funny shit. especially the parrot/monkey scenario. Keep it up boys!
    He does get annoying. A thread about 2 weeks back I had to prove him wrong on a point aswell. He's narrow minded he wont change his opinion even if proven wrong on multiple occasions. As you can tell he never backs up his opinions. Waste of time talking to him. I'm out of this thread.

donpinn is offline Associate Member
    I agree deca is a great compound. deca has great protien synthesis and very little side effects while putting on lean mass. A deca only cycle may work for some people and not for others everybody is diffrent.

AllGearedUp is offline Associate Member
    Most peole arent going to listen to the, "just eat and train more, stay away from aas." So instead of preaching like a parent, just let him know what a good first cycle is. I know you guys are totally right about telling him not too, but hes prolly gonna anyways, so just set him in the right direction.

You are a smart man!

Quote Originally Posted by donpinn
    I agree deca is a great compound. deca has great protien synthesis and very little side effects while putting on lean mass. A deca only cycle may work for some people and not for others everybody is diffrent.

Quote Originally Posted by AllGearedUp
    Most peole arent going to listen to the, "just eat and train more, stay away from aas." So instead of preaching like a parent, just let him know what a good first cycle is. I know you guys are totally right about telling him not too, but hes prolly gonna anyways, so just set him in the right direction.
    He might not start, he might start!
    I talked to him through a pm about my personal experiences, and hopefully he will make the right decision to not go through and hold off a few more years or forever.

That is probably it. You are listening to people "on the internet from a total stranger that you can't even see". You could be reading about some pencil necked 14 year old kid for all you know. Don't get me wrong this is a great board with tons of great bros on it but until you get out there and see and talk to people one on one that do this sh!t for a living and live the lifestyle then you should't bash anything they you haven't personnally attempted.
    yea I listend and they were right. If I was new to the game this is what I'd do. research. which means gathering information from people I've never met. If everyone parrots the same thing there must be some truth to it

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    He does get annoying. A thread about 2 weeks back I had to prove him wrong on a point aswell. He's narrow minded he wont change his opinion even if proven wrong on multiple occasions. As you can tell he never backs up his opinions. Waste of time talking to him. I'm out of this thread.
    No you gave up your slanderous ways when you couldnt make your points stick. try this, do not assume anything negative about someone you have no information about.

yea I listend and they were right. If I was new to the game this is what I'd do. research. which means gathering information from people I've never met. If everyone parrots the same thing there must be some truth to it
    How do you know they are right until you have done it yourself? You just claimed in your post earlier that you have never ran the cycle. Me personally I would never talk sh!t about something until I have given it a shot myself. It is like a little kid saying that sushi is gross that has never even tasted it.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    yummmmm Sushi !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    yummmmm Sushi !!!!!!
    I just had some! It was still on my mind soo I hope it was a good analogy!

How do you know they are right until you have done it yourself? You just claimed in your post earlier that you have never ran the cycle. Me personally I would never talk sh!t about something until I have given it a shot myself. It is like a little kid saying that sushi is gross that has never even tasted it.
    I found out that my libido is great when I keep my test at a 1:1 ratio w/ everything else. why stray from what works? The best that could happen is no loss in sex drive. Ive allready got that. I parrot that others have had this problem. no way Im going to experience that prob myself so I can warn others about it. How much of your knowledge comes from word of mouth?

I just had some! It was still on my mind soo I hope it was a good analogy!
    the problem w/ this anaology is that you cant go impotent from fish

I found out that my libido is great when I keep my test at a 1:1 ratio w/ everything else. why stray from what works? The best that could happen is no loss in sex drive. Ive allready got that. I parrot that others have had this problem. no way Im going to experience that prob myself so I can warn others about it. How much of your knowledge comes from word of mouth?
    That is exactly my point man. You have found what works for you and that is great but at the same time numerous other people out there don't have problems with their "pee wee" while running cycles with other hormones higher than test or even without test. It is all about what works for you and if you have found out what is best for you than congrats and go by that but for you to continuisly bash something and say it is "sh!tty" just because it doesn't work for you is ridiculous.

.......................yep

the problem w/ this anaology is that you cant go impotent from fish
    Impotent? Not being able to get your "little willy" up has nothing to do with why I am backing up deca alone. You simply stated that you won't make any gains off deca alone and that is where I am TELLING you that your INCORRECT!

deca only cycles are garbage. If you make gains on them its from anything other than the nandrolone. but dont take my word for it, take your own advice and use your search button
    Ignorance speaks louder than words.

Impotent? Not being able to get your "little willy" up has nothing to do with why I am backing up deca alone. You simply stated that you won't make any gains off deca alone and that is where I am TELLING you that your INCORRECT!

ME TOO! HOLY hell that was my main discussion.
    See how he gets off topic when he argues with you.

Oh my my flip flops are right by my door.

Ignorance speaks louder than words.

LOL you caught that one 2.

humungus88 is offline Associate Member
    All I know is Hellmask's avatar is funny as hell!....Squawk!!

donpinn is offline Associate Member
    INDEED

HAHAHAHAHA! I would put that as my avatar also but this little blue smurf is just soo adorable oh and by the way the smurf in my avatar got that big off a deca only cycle.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Interesting discussion, and I have seen similar discussions in many other threads about whats right and wrong. To say a Deca only cycle is wrong and that you wont gain from it is rediculous. Have I done it ? No. But I know quite a few guys that have done it and reckon that its great, some even say they get hornier when doing Deca. Would I do it ? Hell no ? Because there is enough hearsay evidence around that says that Deca Dick is a serious possibility, and in my life my dick being big is way more important than my body. But thats my personal choice. You can grow from any anabolic on its own as long as you have a good diet and workout routine in place, and anybody that says anything different is an idiot.

What you need to do is listen to as many people as possible and weigh up the evidence and then make your own decision.

And by the way, the guy that started this thread has been told time and again that he shouldnt juice at all and I agree, he shouldnt.
    Last edited by Kale; 08-06-2006 at 06:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Interesting discussion, and I have seen similar discussions in many other threads about whats right and wrong. To say a Deca only cycle is wrong and that you wont gain from it is rediculous. Have I done it ? No. But I know quite a few guys that have done it and reckon that its great, sone even say they get hornier when doing Deca. Would I do it ? Hell no ? Because there is enough hearsay evidence around that says that Deca Dick is a serious possibility, and in my life my dick being big is way more important than my body. But thats my personal choice. You can grow from any anabolic on its own as long as you have a good diet and workout routine in place, and anybody that says anything different is an idiot.

What you need to do is listen to as many people as possible and weigh up the evidence and then make your own decision.

And by the way, the guy that started this thread has been told time and again that he shouldnt juice at all and I agree, he shouldnt.

And thats the bottom line cuz kale said so!

Good post. Nice ender I might say.

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Interesting discussion, and I have seen similar discussions in many other threads about whats right and wrong. To say a Deca only cycle is wrong and that you wont gain from it is rediculous. Have I done it ? No. But I know quite a few guys that have done it and reckon that its great, some even say they get hornier when doing Deca. Would I do it ? Hell no ? Because there is enough hearsay evidence around that says that Deca Dick is a serious possibility, and in my life my dick being big is way more important than my body. But thats my personal choice. You can grow from any anabolic on its own as long as you have a good diet and workout routine in place, and anybody that says anything different is an idiot.

That was the only point I was trying prove and I hope I made myself clear! Thanks for throwing in your 2 cents too bro.

That is exactly my point man. You have found what works for you and that is great but at the same time numerous other people out there don't have problems with their "pee wee" while running cycles with other hormones higher than test or even without test. It is all about what works for you and if you have found out what is best for you than congrats and go by that but for you to continuisly bash something and say it is "sh!tty" just because it doesn't work for you is ridiculous.
    funny how you pu$$y$ want to post a bunch of $hit when Im not logged on.
    I'll only respond to this post because hellmask is too ignorant to put together any type of argument.
    "That is exactly my point man. You have found what works for you... "
    and how did I find out what works for me? by listening to every other parrot taht warns about the dangers of deca dick. you will find 10 to 1 posts of peopple who have had probs compared to those who havnt. your statment taht, "...but at the same time numerous other people out there don't have problems with their "pee wee" while running cycles with other hormones higher than test or even without test." is not only wrong but irresponsible. the majority will experience problems w/ this cycle the minority will not.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    This is ridiculous. Everyone has to keep proving their point because they have to be right.

I'm just waiting for someone to stop their feet and take their ball and go home. Grow up.

I'll only respond to this post because hellmask is too ignorant to put together any type of argument.
    and how did I find out what works for me? by listening to every other parrot taht warns about the dangers of deca dick. you will find 10 to 1 posts of peopple who have had probs compared to those who havnt. your statment taht, "...but at the same time numerous other people out there don't have problems with their "pee wee" while running cycles with other hormones higher than test or even without test." is not only wrong but irresponsible. the majority will experience problems w/ this cycle the minority will not.

Oh buddy name calling on AR is not prohibited. I'm gonna have to ask you to dismiss. I don't want to report you, but will if you call anyone else names.

Also parroting is not permitted by Hellmask's law.

2 strikes you already have.

AND why are you on the deca dick topic? Flip flopping are we again....

Here's a quote from you earlier....
    "he didnt make gains on a deca only cycle? well he's not alone. its a shitty cycle."

So basically we were argueing about how deca isn't a shitty cycle. You can make gains!
    Mkrulic you have to remember AAS aren't miracle drugs. I know ignorent users like yourself try to believe this, but if your not making gains your training habits are off.

+ HOW CAN YOU GIVE ADVICE ON SOMETHING YOU'VE NEVER DONE?
    Last edited by Hellmaskbanned; 08-06-2006 at 07:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    This is ridiculous. Everyone has to keep proving their point because they have to be right.

I'm just waiting for someone to stop their feet and take their ball and go home. Grow up.

This is a discussion forum. Many members here are not experienced with AAS they should know whats fact from fiction. There's enough ppl on this forum spreading lies & giving info on certain compounds they have never even tried.

This is a serious game, wrong info should not be spread.

There is no need for you to call me and everyone else PUSSIES that accepts reality and knows that it is a fact that you can grow off a deca only cycle. You were wrong soo just accept that and don't bash others. INTERNET THUGS humor me! First off it is very "hyprocritical" for you to state that HELLMASK is ignorant after you whine about him bashing you in another thread and tell him he is breaking the AR rules. Second off I am glad you found out what works for you soo keep at it and I wish you the best of luck.Third off me stating that many people have great experiences with deca cycle is true! Just because you have lost your MOJO doesn't mean you should come on a live forum and talk down on something others swear by! Until you try it don't bash it! Oh yea and last but not least if you do decide to run a deca only cycle and you still haven't found your MOJO I believe that the site sponsor sells Cialis for "research purposes only". Good luck my friend and you are proved wrong on a debate again stick to the topic and quit changing it to make yourself look not as uneduacated. You claimed you can not grow off a deca cycle and you were wrong soo you had to run and throw in the "cant keep your wee wee up statement". You did the same thing to HELLMASK in another thread I saw. Take care buddy!

Oh buddy name calling on AR is not prohibited. I'm gonna have to ask you to dismiss. I don't want to report you, but will if you call anyone else names.

Also parroting is not permitted by Hellmask's law.

2 strikes you already have.

AND why are you on the deca dick topic? Flip flopping are we again....

Here's a quote from you earlier....
    "he didnt make gains on a deca only cycle? well he's not alone. its a shitty cycle."

So basically we were argueing about how deca isn't a shitty cycle.
    Mkrulic you have to remember AAS aren't miracle drugs. I know ignorent users like yourself try to believe this, but if your not making gains your training habits are off.

+ HOW CAN YOU GIVE ADVICE ON SOMETHING YOU'VE NEVER DONE?
    ok I'll pick this apart one piece at a time and you'll run away again till I log off.

"Oh buddy name calling on AR is not prohibited. I'm gonna have to ask you to dismiss. I don't want to report you, but will if you call anyone else names. "
    Again, lead by example. monkey.

"Also parroting is not permitted by Hellmask's law."

most of your information about steroids has come from this method.

"AND why are you on the deca dick topic? Flip flopping are we again.... "

DO NOT USE THE PHRASE FLIP FLOP UNTILL YOU COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND WHAT IT MEANS. here is the origional topic

"i think i could deal with "deca dick" if it happens....does it go away when u stop the cycle? Anyways i found a really good source and the deca should be here pretty soon. could someone help me along with all of this (its my first time using), like when to inject,how to come off and what to use to keep my gains."

I am going to assume you are intelligent enough that I do not have to explain any further.

Thnx

"Here's a quote from you earlier....

Mkrulic you have to remember AAS aren't miracle drugs. I know ignorent users like yourself try to believe this, but if your not making gains your training habits are off."

I never said I do not make gains from aas. Im saying, not for the first time in this thread either, that deca by itself has been known to cause problems in more people than not. that if you dont make gains from a deca only cycle you can not conclude that it was from training habits.

from personal experience, I dont take nandrolone for strength gains. only joint support. the people I know who use will testify to this. test is cheaper than deca. instead of filling got juice mans head w/ the idea that its safe because it didnt negativly effect you or your "friend" is irresponsible and reckless

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    This is a discussion forum. Many members here are not experienced with AAS they should know whats fact from fiction. There's enough ppl on this forum spreading lies & giving info on certain compounds they have never even tried.

This is a serious game, wrong info should not be spread.
    True. But what did this guy say "Deca cycles suck" So that's his opinion. I know lots of people who say that. Some have tried them. Both made your points. Now its just about each one of your ego's.

ok I'll pick this apart one piece at a time and you'll run away again till I log off.

"Oh buddy name calling on AR is not prohibited. I'm gonna have to ask you to dismiss. I don't want to report you, but will if you call anyone else names. "
    Again, lead by example. monkey.

"Also parroting is not permitted by Hellmask's law."

most of your information about steroids has come from this method.

"AND why are you on the deca dick topic? Flip flopping are we again.... "

DO NOT USE THE PHRASE FLIP FLOP UNTILL YOU COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND WHAT IT MEANS. here is the origional topic

"i think i could deal with "deca dick" if it happens....does it go away when u stop the cycle? Anyways i found a really good source and the deca should be here pretty soon. could someone help me along with all of this (its my first time using), like when to inject,how to come off and what to use to keep my gains."

I am going to assume you are intelligent enough that I do not have to explain any further.

Thnx

"Here's a quote from you earlier....

Mkrulic you have to remember AAS aren't miracle drugs. I know ignorent users like yourself try to believe this, but if your not making gains your training habits are off."

I never said I do not make gains from aas. Im saying, not for the first time in this thread either, that deca by itself has been known to cause problems in more people than not. that if you dont make gains from a deca only cycle you can not conclude that it was from training habits.

from personal experience, I dont take nandrolone for strength gains. only joint support. the people I know who use will testify to this. test is cheaper than deca. instead of filling got juice mans head w/ the idea that its safe because it didnt negativly effect you or your "friend" is irresponsible and reckless

Mkrulic........I think it's about time to take your meds.
    You rambled on and disected lines from god knows where that has nothing to do with what we are talking about. WOW.....

Deca is not one of the harsher aas!
    It is a great muscle builder along with strength!

I love deca, it's one of my favorite aas. Hate the detection time of it though.

There is no need for you to call me and everyone else PUSSIES that accepts reality and knows that it is a fact that you can grow off a deca only cycle. You were wrong soo just accept that and don't bash others. INTERNET THUGS humor me! First off it is very "hyprocritical" for you to state that HELLMASK is ignorant after you whine about him bashing you in another thread and tell him he is breaking the AR rules. Second off I am glad you found out what works for you soo keep at it and I wish you the best of luck.Third off me stating that many people have great experiences with deca cycle is true! Just because you have lost your MOJO doesn't mean you should come on a live forum and talk down on something others swear by! Until you try it don't bash it! Oh yea and last but not least if you do decide to run a deca only cycle and you still haven't found your MOJO I believe that the site sponsor sells Cialis for "research purposes only". Good luck my friend and you are proved wrong on a debate again stick to the topic and quit changing it to make yourself look not as uneduacated. You claimed you can not grow off a deca cycle and you were wrong soo you had to run and throw in the "cant keep your wee wee up statement". You did the same thing to HELLMASK in another thread I saw. Take care buddy!
    Kids. give em books, send em to school, what do they do? they eat the books.
    "First off it is very "hyprocritical" for you to state that HELLMASK is ignorant after you whine about him bashing you in another thread and tell him he is breaking the AR rules."
    whine? no. I pointed out how he ran like a little bitch after I proved him wrong. as far as ar rules. my name aint parot. so before he talks about the splinter in my eye he needs to pull the plank out of his.
    "Just because you have lost your MOJO doesn't mean you should come on a live forum and talk down on something others swear by! Until you try it don't bash it!"

never said I lost my mojo. but that would sure help your argument wouldnt it.

"Third off me stating that many people have great experiences with deca cycle is true! "

true for you and a couple others. maybe. but like you already said aas is diff for everyone. so what do we do? we use the search button and see what other people have suffered. try googleing deca dick and tell me what yhou think.
    "Oh yea and last but not least if you do decide to run a deca only cycle and you still haven't found your MOJO"
    why would I try deca by itself. give me one good reason. never lost my mojo. I did my cycle the right way, w/ test. could I get the same reaction w/o test? I dont know. I know what Im doing works and I dont fix what aint broke.

"Good luck my friend and you are proved wrong on a debate again stick to the topic and quit changing it to make yourself look not as uneduacated. You claimed you can not grow off a deca cycle and you were wrong soo you had to run and throw in the "cant keep your wee wee up statement". You did the same thing to HELLMASK in another thread I saw. Take care buddy! "

wow. I dont have the patients to deal w/ this level of ignorance. the origional topic included deca dick by thread starter. look at my post to hellmask. I covered this allready.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    True. But what did this guy say "Deca cycles suck" So that's his opinion. I know lots of people who say that. Some have tried them. Both made your points. Now its just about each one of your ego's.

This guy dilibertly posted in this thread to piss me off and argue with me. In a previous thread he did this as well. He is obsessed with my and my knowledge because he knows he's wrong. If he wants to discuss and argue ok I'll do it.

The very first thing I said in this thread was about the person seeing minimal gains on his first cycle with deca . I said his training habits were off thats why he didnt see them it wasnt the deca.

He said thats not true. Acting as Deca is worthless for size/strength gains which is completely idiotic. Its a powerful steroid .

Ok I made my point clear enough, way to many times. If he is going to change the subject about something else I will let him. But all in all mkrulic continue living in your little fantasy of knowledge and flip flopping.

I'm out have better things to do.

You just accused HELLMASK of name calling? Are you all there man?

This guy dilibertly posted in this thread to piss me off and argue with me. In a previous thread he did this as well. He is obsessed with my and my knowledge because he knows he's wrong. If he wants to discuss and argue ok I'll do it.

The very first thing I said in this thread was about the person seeing minimal gains on his first cycle with deca . I said his training habits were off thats why he didnt see them it wasnt the deca.

He said thats not true. Acting as Deca is worthless for size/strength gains which is completely idiotic. Its a powerful steroid .

Ok I made my point clear enough, way to many times. If he is going to change the subject about something else I will let him. But all in all mkrulic continue living in your little fantasy of knowledge and flip flopping.

I'm out have better things to do.
    "He is obsessed with my and my knowledge because he knows he's wrong."
    does this make sense to anyone else or is it just me.
    "If he wants to discuss and argue ok I'll do it. "
    fine. make your argumet w/ poiints, not pictures of silly faces or parots.

"The very first thing I said in this thread was about the person seeing minimal gains on his first cycle with deca. I said his training habits were off thats why he didnt see them it wasnt the deca."
    how do you know this? you said yourself that aas is diff for everyone. so why assume it will work for him the same way it worked for you. oh you deserve this one:
    http://forums.steroid.com/images/smilies/new/owned.gif

caught dead in a flip flop

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information