Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Man i wanna juice

i think i could deal with "deca dick" if it happens....does it go away when u stop the cycle? Anyways i found a really good source and the deca should be here pretty soon. could someone help me along with all of this (its my first time using), like when to inject,how to come off and what to use to keep my gains.

Thnx

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I would do some reading and alot more researching before trying your hand with AAS, there is plenty of forums with all the answer you need , you will have to do some work...

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    those are the easy things to learn - use the search feature.

without knowing that much before you even start, you are destined to fail bro. IMHO - you are not ready for gear. Learn as much as you can prior to injecting any substance into your body. Keep the vials in a cool dry place, read and learn.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    "i think i could deal with "deca dick" if it happens" - with research it can be avoided all together.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Deca dick is nothing to sneeze at. It could effect your HPTA for the rest of your life!! Now if you plan on being a Monk, I guess that would be fine, but otherwise, I would make sure it DOESN'T happen at all costs

as the others said, you need to do some of your own Homework and LEARN what you need for PCT . We can help tweek a cycle for you , but we will not do the work for you

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldnt do a deca only cycle for your first cycle, or ever really. ALot of peoplen here arent fans of the deca only cycle for many reasons, do some research before you decide to take anything. I would stick to a test based cycle for your first time.......

davedizzle is offline Associate Member
    Always puzzles me when people ask for advice yet continue on the wrong track regardless...

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I could deal with deca dick? Why because having bigger biceps is cooler then getting hard and being have to have sex?

Yea baby check out my arms im huge. Im sorry i cant have sex with you my cock doesnt work, but you want me to flex for you.

I'm sorry i wouldnt trade being able to get hard for anything.

vermin is offline Member
    If that photo is you, I'd think about effective workout routines and techniques, plus bulking diets before aas.

Try an old-school 20 squat routine for 8 weeks, with appropriate diet (adding 1 gallon skim milk ED is a good old school technique) and people will accuse you of taking steroids ....

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    all ur ? can be answered thru the search option
    u should really use ur brain and not put something in ur body u know nothing about

humungus88 is offline Associate Member
    My first cycle was a deca only cycle, and it sucked. Complete waste of money, frustrated girlfriend, minimal gains if any. At the time I did not know any better, or really research. I just listened to unreliable people.

Well what chould i do for my first cycle, im kinda nervous about test because i read it increases BP and has lots of other sides

Quote Originally Posted by humungus88
    My first cycle was a deca only cycle, and it sucked. Complete waste of money, frustrated girlfriend, minimal gains if any. At the time I did not know any better, or really research. I just listened to unreliable people.

It wasn't the deca 's fault you didn't gain anything.
    It was your poor training habits.

Quote Originally Posted by got juice man
    Well what chould i do for my first cycle, im kinda nervous about test because i read it increases BP and has lots of other sides

Personally I think you shouldn't do any AAS.

Have you tried working out and Eating Alot consistantly?
    Going by your stats, your pretty skinny, How about researching a good diet instead of researching steroids ?

Just a thought.

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    do you train w/ this guy? im currious how you know so much about his training habits

Quote Originally Posted by mkrulic
    do you train w/ this guy? im currious how you know so much about his training habits

Nope I dont train with him and dont need to. It's quite obvious if one does not experience good gains while on his first cycle ,

A. his diet is not suited for gains natural or on aas.
    B. his either way over training or undertraining.
    C. he is not getting adequate rest.
    or D. all of the above.

Deca is a very powerful compound, great for bulking. not a weak aas by any means.

Pretty obvious mkrulic. It's getting tired proving points to you over and over again. Maybe if you "researched" once in awhile and knew about certain things I wouldn't have to. Have a nice day

Nope I dont train with him and dont need to. It's quite obvious if one does not experience good gains while on his first cycle ,

A. his diet is not suited for gains natural or on aas.
    B. his either way over training or undertraining.
    C. he is not getting adequate rest.
    or D. all of the above.

Deca is a very powerful compound, great for bulking. not a weak aas by any means.

Pretty obvious mkrulic. It's getting tired proving points to you over and over again. Maybe if you "researched" once in awhile and knew about certain things I wouldn't have to. Have a nice day
    do you do deca only cycles? whats obvious is that you make rude statments about people w/ very little information. If deca only cycles worked that's all we would do. why do more if you dont need to?

violator1 is offline Associate Member
    so if i wanna try dbol or eq i should eat like a lion and train hard for how long before i go that route?

do you do deca only cycles? whats obvious is that you make rude statments about people w/ very little information. If deca only cycles worked that's all we would do. why do more if you dont need to?

Yes I have Done a deca cycle. Very short one to be exact. Had good gains, because my training and diet were there FIRST. My friend did a deca/winstrol cycle and went from 195lbs to 217lbs with no water gain or fat gain....he actually lost BF. IT WAS HIS FIRST CYCLE. First cycles are magic.

Deca only cycles wont produce many gains for someone whos ran 2 grams of test with tren , drol ect. Thats why I stated first cycle in the post.

mkrulic take it to the lounge....no need cluttering up threads.

Thank you

Yes I have Done a deca cycle. Very short one to be exact. Had good gains, because my training and diet were there FIRST. My friend did a deca/winstrol cycle and went from 195lbs to 217lbs with no water gain or fat gain....he actually lost BF. IT WAS HIS FIRST CYCLE. First cycles are magic.

Deca only cycles wont produce many gains for someone whos ran 2 grams of test with tren , drol ect. Thats why I stated first cycle in the post.

mkrulic take it to the lounge....no need cluttering up threads.

Thank you
    deca only cycles are garbage. If you make gains on them its from anything other than the nandrolone . but dont take my word for it, take your own advice and use your search button

Quote Originally Posted by violator1
    so if i wanna try dbol or eq i should eat like a lion and train hard for how long before i go that route?

Exactly! Train hard Eat alot of good foods and you shall grow!

Once you have almost or have reached your natural potential the gains will slow down alot. And then if you are still not satisfied, (but many are knowing they reached there goals natty) then cycle if you wish.

Jumping into this game early and unprepared is a waste of $ and health.
    Gains might come quick and might go quick. How good you progress before is going to show how you progress in the future...most of the time.

thats frickin good 4 a first time

deca only cycles are garbage. If you make gains on them its from anything other than the nandrolone. but dont take my word for it, take your own advice and use your search button

Of course there are better cycles out there, but deca is a very powerful substance. First cycle he was talking about....

Test cycles are good, if you make gains on them its from the testosterone ...

Do I hear a parrot?! sho birdy. Have you tried a deca only cycle? huh? I have it was my second run with it. Made good gains. Now I probably would not gain as much considering im deeper into the game than before.

Of course there are better cycles out there, but deca is a very powerful substance. First cycle he was talking about....

Test cycles are good, if you make gains on them its from the testosterone ...

Do I hear a parrot?! sho birdy. Have you tried a deca only cycle? huh? I have it was my second run with it. Made good gains. Now I probably would not gain as much considering im deeper into the game than before.
    nothing wrong w/ paroting. parroting is repetion of what has worked for the many. what gets repeated is what is woking for many. what your doning is giving what worked for you and a friend under special circumstances. I'll take parroting anyday over advice like a deca only cycle can give you gains. need more? here:
    have you shot yourself in the head? how do you know it will kill you? maybe your that one exception that can survive being shot in the head. why not try? I'll tell you why. most people who shoot themselves in the head die. this is parroting. I've never even seen somone who has been shot in the head but I've been told that it is a bad idea so often that I dont think of trying. have I tried a deca only cycle? no. in a similiar way, I have read the dangers of this so often that I dont need to try.

bro noone in my family has ever been swole by any means. im at 220 right now and i am frickin stuck there. i eat good sleep good train hard. thats the only reason. thinking, only thinking about eq or dbol . still gonna wait though. thats a big step

k0nsl is offline Banned
    I have a friend who did a Deca durabolin -ony cycle and produced great gains. He only experianced sexual side effects - nonetheless, the gains were pretty good for a one substance only cycle, and his diet wasn't even all that good.
    I wouldn't have ran it the way he did it. But then again, I probably never would run Deca in any case!

Oh I forgot you were at the gym with me 3 years ago when I did that cycle. It was a shitty cycle anyways, 1cc deca 10 weeks.

MrMeathead is offline Member
    I am tired of hearing people put down a certain cycle just because they had a bad experience with it or heard a story about how someone didn't like it. Just because it didn't work for one person doesn't mean that a million other people out there will experience the same problem. I know a sh!tload of people out there that have and had great result with deca only cycles and swear by them. Everyone's body is different and to say one cycle is garbage is just ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMeathead
    I am tired of hearing people put down a certain cycle just because they had a bad experience with it or heard a story about how someone didn't like it. Just because it didn't work for one person doesn't mean that a million other people out there will experience the same problem. I know a sh!tload of people out there that have and had great result with deca only cycles and swear by them. Everyone's body is different and to say one cycle is garbage is just ridiculous.
    I've yet to hear anything positive about a deca only cycle. dont count what hellmask is saying. he'll post any garbage to avoid saying he was wrong about something

nothing wrong w/ paroting. parroting is repetion of what has worked for the many. what gets repeated is what is woking for many. what your doning is giving what worked for you and a friend under special circumstances. I'll take parroting anyday over advice like a deca only cycle can give you gains. need more? here:
    have you shot yourself in the head? how do you know it will kill you? maybe your that one exception that can survive being shot in the head. why not try? I'll tell you why. most people who shoot themselves in the head die. this is parroting. I've never even seen somone who has been shot in the head but I've been told that it is a bad idea so often that I dont think of trying. have I tried a deca only cycle? no. in a similiar way, I have read the dangers of this so often that I dont need to try.
    What Dangers?

Deca is one of the safer aas out there.
    Oh is the parrot refering to deca dick? Most likely won't occur although Nandrolones are heavy on your hpta. BUT there are ways to get around deca dick even if your one of the few who experience.

+ how is doing a deca only cycle comparable to ending your life by shooting urself?

& most deca parrots that bash it ......have never done it. Like you. Squak

*Adding test to a deca cycle is a awsome combination! I do not condone the use of deca only cycles because they are not the best route to do, but one saying you cannot make gains off of deca alone is completely absurd*

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Cycles should be goal orrientated. Not everyone needs to add test in there cycle. Yes it's great compound for bodybuilders and certain sports, but many including myself experience bad sides from it.

Not everyone is a bb'er.

What Dangers?

Deca is one of the safer aas out there.
    Oh is the parrot refering to deca dick? Most likely won't occur although Nandrolones are heavy on your hpta. BUT there are ways to get around deca dick even if your one of the few who experience.

+ how is doing a deca only cycle comparable to ending your life by shooting urself?

& most deca parrots that bash it ......have never done it. Like you. Squak

*Adding test to a deca cycle is a awsome combination! I do not condone the use of deca only cycles because they are not the best route to do, but one saying you cannot make gains off of deca alone is completely absurd*

garbage on top of garbage. I can only respond to one piece of this ignorace:

"+ how is doing a deca only cycle comparable to ending your life by shooting urself? "

Because I have never done either. but I understand the danger by the countless examples I have from people who have warned me (parroting) about the dangers. monkey

garbage on top of garbage. I can only respond to one piece of this ignorace:

"+ how is doing a deca only cycle comparable to ending your life by shooting urself? "

Because I have never done either. but I understand the danger by the countless examples I have from people who have warned me (parroting) about the dangers. monkey

Care to explain?

.....I have

Care to explain?

.....I have
    freakin monkey. what needs further explantion?

mkrulic just like your last thread you try to bash what I say, when I prove what you said to be utter waste of thread. Plz right about all these dangers about deca and why you won't see any gains off of a STEROID ......

MrMeathead is offline Member
    I've yet to hear anything positive about a deca only cycle. dont count what hellmask is saying. he'll post any garbage to avoid saying he was wrong about something
    I am not going by what hellmask is saying. I do not know him and am not backing him up any way. I am just stating my own personal opinion. I know many people that have had great experiences with deca only cycles with no side effects including the horrible deca dick as most people call it. Deca is a HIGHLY ANABOLIC drug and for someone not to make solid gains from it they either 1) have to have the worst training habits possible and 2) eat like an ethiopian! A top guy I know that is making it far in the sport bodybuilding right now says the same thing I stated ealier in my post. Not all people are cursed with libido issues from deca only cycles and tren only cycles also to name another. If one guy isn't cursed in the meat department from a deca only cycle and he makes solid gains "which he will when done correctly" then it is by no means a horrible cycle.

freakin monkey. what needs further explantion?

Name calling is not permitted here at AR.

Either put up or shut up.

mkrulic just like your last thread you try to bash what I say, when I prove what you said to be utter waste of thread. Plz right about all these dangers about deca and why you won't see any gains off of a STEROID......
    I could do that; or better yet try using your search button and save me some time. search on deca only cycles. also, what worked for you and a friend under such strange circumstances should not be reccomend. glad it worked for you but the odds (comparing negative exp w/ positive ones) are aginst anything positive coming out of this..
    bash what you say? I pointed out that you have no place talking about humeongous (sp?) when you dont know him. he didnt make gains on a deca only cycle? well he's not alone. its a shitty cycle.

Name calling is not permitted here at AR.

Either put up or shut up.
    my name is not parot now is it. lead by example monkey

All I'm saying is I think my money would have been better spent on a test e cycle for a first. I certainly did not give up on deca after that. The next cycle was 500 test e and 300mg deca, with excellent results. I think deca is a great compound.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information