Mr_IronCross is offline New Member

Arrow Good Cycle or Not?

Hey everybody I have a question that is making my next cycle questionable out of concern for my liver. I will be doing a cycle first week of september. This will consist of Test cypionate , deca , and russian naps of dbol . I plan to run letrozole throughout, clomid and HCG for pct. My concern is the dbol. I have heard bad stories of hepatoxicity in the liver and am wondering how much of a chance i may have to develop this while taking the orals. I am worried because if i develop it i have no insurance. How likely am i to get it? I have 200 5mg tabs of it which will be spread out evenly over four weeks. One more question. I have the exact same amounts of deca and cp8, i dont want to waste a shot of deca because i have to run the test longer than the deca. Can i run the deca slightly higher than the test before i have to stop it?
    Last edited by Mr_IronCross; 08-06-2006 at 03:38 PM.

oral toxicity is overrated.....

But you never metioned what dose you were going to run daily....

I was planning on running 35 mg a day but 40 mg for the first 3 or 4 days

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_IronCross
    Hey everybody I have a question that is making my next cycle questionable out of concern for my liver. I will be doing a cycle first week of september. This will consist of Test cypionate, deca, and russian naps of dbol. I plan to run letrozole throughout, clomid and HCG for pct. My concern is the dbol. I have heard bad stories of hepatoxicity in the liver and am wondering how much of a chance i may have to develop this while taking the orals. I am worried because if i develop it i have no insurance. How likely am i to get it? I have 200 5mg tabs of it which will be spread out evenly over four weeks. One more question. I have the exact same amounts of deca and cp8, i dont want to waste a shot of deca because i have to run the test longer than the deca. Can i run the deca slightly higher than the test before i have to stop it?
    Make sure use use some sort of liver protection with the dbol ( milk thistle) and only use it for 4 wks like you said and you should be ok.... You will need to use nolva when using HCG in pct( alot of people dont use hcg for PCT).. HCG is can cause testicular desensitization( it is suppressive) The problem is HCG blocks the conversion of 17 alpha-hydroxyprogesterone into testosterone . Nolva used in conjunction with HCG will stop this blocking action from happening.. There are people that don't think nolva can stop hcg's suppressive nature but if they took the time to look up desensitise and leydig on pubmed they would see that desensitization is not caused by PKC and therefore is likly to be caused by HCG's effects on 17- OHP and those effects would be blocked by nolva... Please checkout the link below in my signature to hookers pct for more info on this.. I dont think you need clomid I would use nolva hcg and aromasin . Any suppression from the estrogen engendered by the hcg is going to be halted with the aromasin.. Sorry for the rant on that but I just like to explain reasons why I am saying what I am... Make sure you start the letro 2 weeks prior to starting your cycle so it has time to build up a steady blood plasma level.. As for using the deca at a higher dose at the end of your cycle there would be no benefit in doing so IMO ..
    Last edited by Merc..; 08-06-2006 at 05:10 PM.

Blog Entries
    Oh and Welcome to AR!!!!

i wanted to run clomid as pct because i read it boosts the natural test levels over baseline so i would come down easy. Is nolva the same way. I also have issues with gyno what is the best solution for that. I read some threads with some people saying letro doesnt work?

Blog Entries
    i wanted to run clomid as pct because i read it boosts the natural test levels over baseline so i would come down easy. Is nolva the same way. I also have issues with gyno what is the best solution for that. I read some threads with some people saying letro doesnt work?
    Yes nolva and clomid are both SERMS. It takes about 150mg of clomid to get the same thing nolva will do at 20mg... Please read this pct it will explain it better..

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=209758

Blog Entries
    Not sure if you have seen Bino's gyno reversal thread ?? If not please check it out...

All you need to know about GYNO.

Gyno is a tricky thing... letro is the best thing to try to reverse it IMO... Keep in mind gyno usually has to be removed by having surgery .. Letro will not help reverse gyno in everyone but it does have a pretty good success rate.. It is worth giving it a shot since going under the knife to have gyno removed is the only sure fire way to get rid of it...
    Last edited by Merc..; 08-06-2006 at 06:36 PM.

pdog80 is offline Banned
    Guys, what happened to test only for first cycle?!!!

I think this is his 2nd

this is my second cycle

pdog80 is offline Banned
    My bad. I thought I read it was your first.

donpinn is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pdog80
    Guys, what happened to test only for first cycle?!!!
    I think this is his second cycle. Mercedesdd is right you should be fine with the dbal just run some milkthisle with it. I just would not make a habit of dball with ever cycle just my opinion. also he makes a good point with the nolva, I ran nolva with cycle and pct.

Also I like to run hcg with my cycle and in pct, for better recovery. this is a very touchy subject here but it is only my opinion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by donpinn
    I think this is his second cycle. Mercedesdd is right you should be fine with the dbal just run some milkthisle with it. I just would not make a habit of dball with ever cycle just my opinion. also he makes a good point with the nolva, I ran nolva with cycle and pct.

Also I like to run hcg with my cycle and in pct, for better recovery. this is a very touchy subject here but it is only my opinion.
    Lots of people do not like HCG for pct but for my aforementioned reasons in this thread I am not one of them... I have use the HCG, aromasin and nolva for pct and recovered the fastest I ever have( checking this with bloodwork of course)...

Blog Entries
    Hey everybody I have a question that is making my next cycle questionable out of concern for my liver. I will be doing a cycle first week of september. This will consist of Test cypionate, deca, and russian naps of dbol. I plan to run letrozole throughout, clomid and HCG for pct. My concern is the dbol. I have heard bad stories of hepatoxicity in the liver and am wondering how much of a chance i may have to develop this while taking the orals. I am worried because if i develop it i have no insurance. How likely am i to get it? I have 200 5mg tabs of it which will be spread out evenly over four weeks. One more question. I have the exact same amounts of deca and cp8, i dont want to waste a shot of deca because i have to run the test longer than the deca. Can i run the deca slightly higher than the test before i have to stop it?
    Forgot to ask what dose are you going to run the dbol at????

Thread Information