Thread: DNP questions..

legend05 is offline Junior Member

DNP questions..

Looking to give this another go, please no dnp lectures, I have been researching for well over a month now and feel i am ready to give it a go.

The thing is, im not really sure if its possible to use due to my job, I work as a bouncer at a club on friday and sat nites so it does get very hot.

I was thinking of something like this.. 200mg friday, 200mg sat, 400mg sunday, 400mg mon, 400mg tues, 400mg wed, 200mg thurs

I would have work friday and sat nite but it would still be building up in my system so the heat shouldnt be to much of a problem and also stopping on the thursday should be safe for that weekend?

How does that look?

MrMeathead is offline Member
    I was about to try my first dnp cycle tomorrow but cancelled it and quit carb depleting. I have the same problem as you and do not want to be on dnp at work. The last thing I want to do is being sweating my ass of at my new job and with you being a bouncer that is the last thing you need too. If you decide to do it please shoot me a PM and let me know how it goes.

briansauras is offline Senior Member
    just give clen /t3 diet and cardio a try. dnp is pretty risky

one8nine is offline Banned
    i love my blood levels to be all over the place great idea up and down i love side effects your probably do too if you are going to juice that way

axiomatic6 is offline Associate Member
    all i can say about DNP is it is a nightmare. sweat will be dripping down your face all day and all night, you are uncomfortable all the time, and i got a feeling that i was really nurting my body. on the other hand, i lost more fat and got more cut than on anyhting else ever...and i ate whatever i wanted and did no cardio at all. the second time i wnt to use it, i had to stop, i simply couldnt not handle it. it takes to about day 3 fot it start getting really noticable.

goose is offline Banned
    You got a few things wrong. Dosing. Use ONLY 200mg a day for the first four days. I don't care that you don't "feel" anything yet and you wanna bump it up. DNP accumulates in the body, and not "feeling" something means NOTHING. It's there, and it's working (the effect on metabolism begins within two hours of the first dose!). Four days will let you test your tolerance: do you have an allergy? Does it give you a rash? Can you hope with this inferno?etc.How to eat on DNP. This is purely personal experience, because some guys like to carb-deplete *before* using DNP (then eat carbs as usual while on), and other guys like a low-carb approach throughout. Both are fine. Using DNP is the only time that fructose is a desireable cutting carb, because it keeps the liver replentished. That reduces lethargy and spares muscle.
    Be aware that eating high-carb foods WILL increase the heat sensation within an hour, and last about 2 hours. That means don't eat carbs before bed unless you want those night sweats to be even WORSE.
    Personally, I ate whatever the hell I wanted! IHOP, chinese, fajitas...Yes, I burned hot, but I still lost 1.5 pounds every 2 days,but that was a low dose with IGF. Keep protein HIGH for muscles' sake or you will burn a little bit of muscle.

Only after those four days do you bump it up, by 200mg a day.

TommyTrainR is offline Associate Member
    Don't exceed 200mg on your first cycle. Going to 400mg is just idiotic. Test your body and see how you feel. I say your first cycle should consist of 7-10 days @ 200mg. What other supplements are you taking and what is your diet and workout routine like?

axiomatic6 is offline Associate Member
    if you end on a thursday, it will still be in your system on friday, saturday and sunday. dont think that youll wake up on friday and feel great.

Thread Information