usahoe18 is offline Junior Member

sticking blood vessel

What happens to the juice if you happen to inject into blood vessel besides dying? Does it mean a shot wasted?

How do you know if you don't aspirate if you're in a vessel?

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Answer = always aspirate = always , always, always aspirate. You certainly don't want to inject oil directly into your bloodstream

I know, but all I'm saying is what will it do besides possibly kill you? Is it a wasted injection?

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    If you inject into a vein, you will know almost immediately because you will start to cough uncontrollably due to the oil getting into your lungs.

ALWAYS ASPIRATE , it takes like 2 seconds, there really is NO reason not to!!

WHats aspirate meen?

Quote Originally Posted by got juice man
    WHats aspirate meen?

Are you being serious??????

ya unforuantly<-newb O.o

Well I havnt been doing it for 2 weeks. Hell, I'm just scared now that blood will start coming into the syringe if I do aspirate .

ya unforuantly<-newb O.o

OK well instead of telling you to SEARCH which you should,

Aspirate means to check to make sure you didn't inject into a vein, which you NEVER want to do.

1. Insert needle into muscle

2. Pull BACK on the plunger just a centimeter or two (this should be a little difficult)

3. If you see blood in the syringe, that means you are in a vein. If so, Pull needle out and insert in another spot ( you can change needle if you want, some do, some don't, its your body)

4. If you get tiny air bubbles, that means you are in muscle and it is OK to inject.

This entire process takes about 2 seconds, so there is no reason other than laziness for not doing this

hope this helps, and remember ALWAYS aspirate

If it is blood in syringe when aspirating, do you aspirate again once you restick yourself?

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by usahoe18
    If it is blood in syringe when aspirating, do you aspirate again once you restick yourself?

Every time

UMMMMM YESSSS!! You could stick another vein just as easy so EVERYTIME you stick it, aspirate it!!

BigSwol is offline Associate Member
    For your own peace of mind aspirate , it only makes sense. I hit a vein in my glute of all places, I knew right away cuz when I aspirated blood rused into the barrel. No biggie, just did as sman12b said, stopped...pulled pin out...moved it over to the right a bit at tried again. 2nd time was all good and went to town. My bro on the other hand was just throwing the dart in his glute and pushing gear and got a vein twice. The first time he almost went to the hospital, cuz he could stop coughing, and was having trouble breathing. I told him to aspirate and the frickin doufus still didn't listen and got a vein again. Its very easy to do and well worth it. My guess also is if you hit a vein your shot will be wasted cuz its not in a muscle. For a steroid to work its got to be in the muscle, unless its transdermal or oral. Just guessing though.

BigSwol

Teabagger is offline Senior Member
    C'mon dude, what do you think?? If you don't have more common sense than to ask this question you shouldn't be anywhere near AAS. Don't mean to be an ass...but really.

Well I guess Ill start, but I havn't coughed yet, so I guess I'm good to go....

Well I guess Ill start, but I havn't coughed yet, so I guess I'm good to go....

Trust us, You never want to feel that feeling in your life !!!! You have been lucky, but its not worth the risk for the two seconds it takes.

You will get used to it easy !! Good luck

you guess? you better, after what all these people said which is 100% true why wouldnt you? serious stuff man

Is it were u put the needle in then pull up to see if blood comes in

Is it were u put the needle in then pull up to see if blood comes in
    Please step away from the AAS, you know you are way too young to be using this stuff, it is not a game!!!

rugbySwoll is offline Associate Member
    these newbies are like a bunch of children....lol....cmon noobs, do some research before u seriously harm yourself....

shit, what is written under SMAN's name is PERFECTLY CORRECT!

hippie1171 is offline Junior Member
    you shouldnt be doing AAS if you dont know what your doing

hippie1171 is offline Junior Member
    totally agree with SMAN and rugbySwoll. newbs are getting worse and worse. do what they tell you and RESEARCH!

hippie's got that right^^^im pretty young myself, but shit, i know what im getting myself into, and i know what im doing

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Jesus I love these threads. I cant believe you guys stick pins and juice into your bodies with no fvcking clue what you are doing. You guys are the reason steroids have a bad name. Sorry for the vent but this is just rediculous.

If you do hit a vein and inject you will damn well know about it in, litterally, a heart beat. I have done this three times (and yes I aspirated but I peirced a vein and gear over flowed into the vein) Depending how much gets into the vein you could black out, and the coughing fit you will have will be uncontrollable for at least five minutes of more. So make sure you damn well aspirate , and if there is blood in there, pull it out and stick it somewhere else. !!!!

[QUOTE=Kale]Jesus I love these threads. I cant believe you guys stick pins and juice into your bodies with no fvcking clue what you are doing. You guys are the reason steroids have a bad name. Sorry for the vent but this is just rediculous.

Amen!

SprintUSMC is offline Junior Member
    I agree man...you really dont need to be doing this shit...reminds me of the guys when I was in the Marines, who would clean a loaded rifle. How in the world did you even get this far?

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    I cant honestly believe that we are talking about this!!!! MY GOD MAN...if they dont know how to shoot...what do the cycles look like?? PCT?? like its a big goddamn game...like they cant DESTROY their bodies...STEROIDS can be good for SOME PEOPLE....but if you arent educated & knowledgeable you CAN & WILL DAMAGE your bodies!!!! THIS IS NO JOKE FELLAS. IT CAN BE LIFE OR DEATH IF YOU ARE STUPID. SO STOP BEING STUPID!!!!!

Thread Information