Thread: 1-ad

irishblue is offline New Member

1-ad

I've been taking 1-AD (1-androstene-3beta, 17beta-diol) for like 4 weeks now... I've got a contest coming up soon- the question is should I keep taking it all the way up until contest day, or stop a little bit in advance? I'm wondering if I'm carrying around any extra water that would drop off as soon as I discontinue taking it.
    Last edited by irishblue; 08-08-2006 at 03:15 PM.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    I would cut it out 1 week or so before the show, 1-ad/1-test doesn't aromatize but makes some hold water for some reason.

D-Money is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BajanBastard
    I would cut it out 1 week or so before the show, 1-ad/1-test doesn't aromatize but makes some hold water for some reason.
    I agree, I gained 15lbs on that stuff, most of it was water. Knowing what I know now, I would run a little a-dex with it just to curb some of the bloat I got from it.

irishblue is offline New Member
    Thanks for the info.. I'm stopping it 5 days before the contest- hopefully that will be enough.. I didn't notice that somethings not quite right until like yesterday and was thinking the weight gain of like 8 pounds was all muscle. Once I drop the water it's questionable whether I will have gained anything from it at all. This stuff seems to have the same effect as creatine. What is a-dex?

Thread Information