elitetky is offline Associate Member

Cool Baldness in future!

Dear bros ,

i am 20 and i running the 4th cycle now my states are 174cm 87kg bodyfat unsure but ranging from 15 to 19% still able to see the upper abs but the middle abs cant be seen

i want to ask you now because it is always a question when steroid users have in common when we get old in the near 40+ . ok i have seen the local gymrats using steroid when they were younger and now they are in their 40+ or near 50s and most of them have baldness they loss so much of hair that they need to shave it all and polish the head till its shiney

You know what i mean , and i dont want to become like this if i keep on continuing using the proper PCT and the proper Steroid Cycle . i have been useing Sustanon , test e , test e , test e again for all my cycle of cause i added some dbols anadrol deca . But i realisa one thing orals steroid toxic my liver and i have bad side effect like bitch tits and acnes on my face !

the question its how to prevent or what steroids besides dbol anadrol and stanozolo tren , should be stay away if you dont want to have baldness in the future !

so what do you thing ?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Are you prone to baldness ? Is there baldness in your family. There are things you can take which will help such as Proscar and a lower dosed version of the same drug which I thik is called Regain or Rogaine, something like that.
    Last edited by Kale; 08-09-2006 at 02:33 AM.

20 years old and 4 cycles under your belt!!! Ease up bro, your gona do yourself some serious long term damage.

Erm.. i dont have baldness myself or my family but i am just worried for the future as many would have to become baldness because of steroids . what are the things that need to ensure

Yeah big bro but what to do ? i got influidence by the guys in the gym when i was 18 and started to cycle but i never regret since i decide to start cycle !

yes i know there would be damage but i still would like to do the Time on and Time off and get my liver values check

Zelos is offline Associate Member
    that's bad to begin AAs at your age
    as they said if in your family you have no baldness , the risk is minimum , but it also depends on dose.
    If you're scared stop all

its not i am scare but i just want to know how to prevent thats all even though my family doesnt had baldness and the risk its min i still would like to know how to prevent it to become worsten

Zelos is offline Associate Member
    Proscar is made for this

hmm..any better advise then to use Proscar but i would like to keep on in mind just in case!

TheSentinal is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by elitetky
    hmm..any better advise then to use Proscar but i would like to keep on in mind just in case!
    Eliteky, your use of english is difficult to understand. Regardless, here is what you need to know:

1. If you are prone to male pattern baldness (MPB) gear will speed it up, but does not cause it.
    2. Once androgens (DHT) build up to a certain point in your scalp, a genetic switch is flipped and your hair follicles are attacked by your body's immune system. Intense itching and scalp tightness/pain is a common symptom.
    3. As the follicles are attacked, your hair shafts will start to thin in diameter. This is noticeable. It is called minuturazation. The hairs will look thin and many times curl or kink.
    4. As your hair growth cycle continues, the hairs will continue to thin until they are essentially gone. They thin and stop growing long.

Ok, what to do?

1. Get Avodart / Duteristride / Dutas - this reduces tghe conversion of test to DHT. Proscar and propecia also work. These medications are proven to work.
    2. Get minoxidil with retin-A or just minoxidil (Rogaine). Walgreen sells a generic version for half the price of Rogaine. Minoxidil stimulates the hair follicles, reduces scalp DHT and actually is proven to regrow thicker hair. The retin-A improves miox absorbtion by 3 times.
    3. Get Nizoral shampoo (1 or 2%). This removes scalp androgens.

If you do nothing, you will continue to lose hair. If you follow the above, you can slow or stop the hair loss. In some cases, you can reverse it.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSentinal
    Eliteky, your use of english is difficult to understand. Regardless, here is what you need to know:

1. If you are prone to male pattern baldness (MPB) gear will speed it up, but does not cause it.
    2. Once androgens (DHT) build up to a certain point in your scalp, a genetic switch is flipped and your hair follicles are attacked by your body's immune system. Intense itching and scalp tightness/pain is a common symptom.
    3. As the follicles are attacked, your hair shafts will start to thin in diameter. This is noticeable. It is called minuturazation. The hairs will look thin and many times curl or kink.
    4. As your hair growth cycle continues, the hairs will continue to thin until they are essentially gone. They thin and stop growing long.

Ok, what to do?

1. Get Avodart / Duteristride / Dutas - this reduces tghe conversion of test to DHT. Proscar and propecia also work. These medications are proven to work.
    2. Get minoxidil with retin-A or just minoxidil (Rogaine). Walgreen sells a generic version for half the price of Rogaine. Minoxidil stimulates the hair follicles, reduces scalp DHT and actually is proven to regrow thicker hair. The retin-A improves miox absorbtion by 3 times.
    3. Get Nizoral shampoo (1 or 2%). This removes scalp androgens.

If you do nothing, you will continue to lose hair. If you follow the above, you can slow or stop the hair loss. In some cases, you can reverse it.
    No here is a man that knows about hair

TheSentinal is offline Member
    LOL - I have started to see all of this on my dome and have been researching it. I have found that keeping your hair is as intricate as using gear properly. The good news, that many of us guys using gear can still keep our hair with the proper preparation and attention. And I NEVER thought I would lose hair! Was I wrong!

Good info bro thanks , but i will keep that in mind . cause i have seen alot of the older guys in the gym here having the baldness problem so i would like to know better . but do you think if once the cycle stop the hair will be like normal after 3 to 4 months at end of the cycle ?

Thread Information