perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired

DBOL split dose or all at once

There are two opinions on this. At the moment I am taking 50mg 1 hour before training with grapefruit juice. Some ppl prefer to split the dose throughout the day. It is impossible to have stable blood levels with this compound unless you stay awake and take some every couple of hours. It has been suggested (anabolics 2006) that a single dose pre training maybe more effective as it will result in a higher blood level during the most important part of the day (during and post training). It has also been suggested that splitting the dose is better for your liver as it is less stressful. Ideas??

Bratty4him is offline Female Member
    I've been told to take both ways numerous times. You are exactly right about not having stable blood levels unless you set your alarm for the middle of the night to take a couple. I have taken them split and all at once. For me, I really didn't notice much difference between the 2.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    It really doesn't matter due to Clen 's long half-life.
    The determining factor is generally your tolerance of side effects. If too much Clen in one dose causes said effects to be problematic, take it incrementally. If you can tolerate it all in one dose, then it's 36hr half-life more than permits it.

M.

Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    It really doesn't matter due to Clen 's long half-life.
    The determining factor is generally your tolerance of side effects. If too much Clen in one dose causes said effects to be problematic, take it incrementally. If you can tolerate it all in one dose, then it's 36hr half-life more than permits it.

M.
    Agree that clen should be split but this thread is about DBOL !!!!

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i have used variouse methods of takin d-bol and all have had much the same results mate,tho i do tend to split it up throughout the day as my guts do not take too kindly to a high dose in one hit.................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    I split it up myself, my thought is that I'm growing outside the gym as well.

I get no problems with bad guts. I just get huge back pumps and bloating. The bloating I dont mind as i can get nice and strong in this phase. Not keen on the back pumps though. I get the pumps whether dose is all at once or split.

Thread Information