visine224 is offline New Member

Unhappy D-Bol Follow Up Cycle

Im currently on my third week of a 6 week run on dbol ..... I want to got ahead and stack with deca or a test ... can this be done this late in the cycle ? if so what would be recommended? I have winny , nolva, and clomid but obviously would need a good injectable (deca,sustanon ,test ?????) or can this even be done this late in my cycle ????

Lush is offline Associate Member
    It's obviously not optimal doing it this late- but it can still be done.

just go ahead an inject your test of choice-enth,cyp, sust.... I'd say front load it though to help it get in the system quicker- cuz you only have 3 weeks left till the'bol runs out.

So if you're goin for 500mg test/week, try 1000mg for the first 2 weeks on injection - then 500 for the rest.

what if i end

what if i discontinue the use of d-bol and continue with the test for an additional 6 weeks would this be effective .... also when i or if i where finish this d-bol cycle alone how long should i wait to use a test ..

just scared im going to lose al my gains from the d-bol of course thats the newbie in me should have never done d-bol alone .... oh well ;-(

baby mac is offline Associate Member
    Well, you should have been runnin something with it from the get go. But if youre gonna run something else, I would run a faster acting test than cyp. Probably prop. Prop is cheap as hell too, but it has to be injected more frequent than a longer running ester like cyp. I would run atleast 50-100mgs eod. If you do just finish with just d-bol then most likely youre gonna lose all your gains.

and if i do finish

how long should i wait to start a test cycle if i finish this d-bol ... also how long would i have to wait take to run a d-bol test cycle (meaning how long should i wait to take more d-bol)

IMHO, this is just gonna be a wasted use of dbol . Youre supposed to take off the same amount of time that you were on. So if its 6 weeks, then take off 6 weeks. Alot dont do this, hell I dont do this, but its recommended. If youre gonna run it, run it right, just take your losses this time. I had to learn from my mistakes of just running dbol when i started out too.

6 weeks off?

so would the time on take time of theory only pertain to that anabolic or could i finis the dbol and go straight into a test or deca cycle to keep gains ...... hope im not asking to many questions jus want to be sure thanks in advance

I would take time off just for the simple fact if you run dbol with your test, then thats gonna be about 12 straight weeks of dbol. This is harsh as hell on the liver. I would take the time off and run a good test/dbol/deca stack. You'll get better gains and keep a good amount if you run your clomid post cycle.

Thread Information