Ozzy is offline Senior Member

Question Can I change from deca to eq w/ test ???

I've been doing testoviron250 and deca for the past 3 weeks and want to change from 200mg deca to....400mg eq until end of cycle. Is this ok to do ? Stas....5'7" 185 40 years old , been working out for a long time. What changes could I expect with changing from deca to eq ? Thanks

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    You could but EQ wil take 2-3 weeks to kick in and by that time their wont be enough time to get any good from it, or at least not the gains you'd want.
    Last edited by Pheedno; 06-27-2002 at 02:08 PM.

Well that sucks . Not even if I run the cycle a little longer than 10 wks ? I thought that this early in the cycle there wouldn't be a problem, but thats why I'm here....for advice and wisdom. Thanks Bro

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    if youre up for running the cycle longer, then you could get some good out of it, however the 1st 3 weeks of deca will be wasted. if youre ok with that then run the cycle 3-4 weeks longer and make the switch............ there are a lot of factors that change when extending a cycle though......... short and sweet means less time to get all the natural juices flowing again, where a longer one will take more time.
    good luck.

peace bb79

Thanks Barbells, Even if I run the clomid 300mg day 1, 100mg 10 days, 50mg 10 days ? It'll still take awhile for juices to start flowing (naturally)? Thanks

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by sick1
    Thanks Barbells, Even if I run the clomid 300mg day 1, 100mg 10 days, 50mg 10 days ? It'll still take awhile for juices to start flowing (naturally)? Thanks
    how long was the cycle planned to run for in the beginning? theres another factor i forgot to mention in my above post. once the eq gets into your system and starts doing its dirty work, the taper effect will take place towards the end. once your cycle is over injection wise, the eq will naturally taper itself out of your system. so a ten week cycle is really roughly 13 weeks, you see what i mean? if youre running a ten weeker now, and want to extend to say, 13, then youre really looking at roughly 16 weeks. if your wanting to run longer than 13 weeks injection wise, then hcg is probably a good idea somewhere in the middle or slightly towards the end, and then clomid therapy as usual. hope this helps you some.

peace bb79

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    bro i'd hold onto eq and get more test and wait till next cycle and do bigger one

Thanks for the help. OK, I'm gonna wait to run the eq for next cycle, Tapout. Barbells, yea I don't think I want to turn a 10 wk. cycle into 16 wks. I'll take a break and get back to you all about my next cycle. Thanks again, Sick1

Thread Information