brett19 is offline New Member

Blood tests back after 12 months on gear

Well I have been on Test Enathane 250mg pre loads (Australia) for 12 months now using between 250-500mg a week ,plus a 10 week run of sustanon 250thrown in the stack during the 12 month run,also on 1x 20mg nolvadex daily.
    A vitamin/minreal tablet daily,also I do not drink alcohol,eat very well lots of sushi/sashmi,and fruit.

All functions liver/kidneys/cholesteral all in normal range ,all other fuctions were fine as well.
    My sex drive is still super high and feeling good ,the doc was a little bit shocked as nothing was out of normal range.
    So there just proves what others say about how dangerous steriods are, lol lol lol

Glad to hear everything was fine. How old are you? Did you get your natural test levels checked?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Just got blood work back, 24 weeks, liver enzyme's were elvated, got liver sonagram waiting for results. Everyones different, steriods are dangerous.

Im 34 ,my natural test levels were 0.1 ,my other were very high can not remember the number .

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    all though i don't agree with running it that long, i'm glad to hear everything came back normal bro.

and you are right, in moderation AS are very beneficial. how much did you gain over the 12 months?

Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    Just got blood work back, 24 weeks, liver enzyme's were elvated, got liver sonagram waiting for results. Everyones different, steriods are dangerous.

Exactly. Don't think there not "bad" on your body.

please elaborate on what your cycle was for this 24 wk period.

As he also stated he ate a lot of fish and fruits, so his diet definitly played are part in his results. there are a lot of factors that need to be considered, not just AS

I started at 97 kg at 18% body fat now weigh 107 kg at 13% body fat ,though do note only used human grade test injectables and 20mg nolvadex only no other oral's used or injectables ie:deca etc

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    Exactly. Don't think there not "bad" on your body.
    true, but the real dangers are when ppl start "abusing" AS and think more is better. It is not, even a little with proper training, diet and rest can have terrific results.

axiomatic6 is offline Associate Member
    thats awsome, but i dont want others to start to think there is no risk, its like smoking all your life and saying, see smoking isnt bad for you.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by rock75
    please elaborate on what your cycle was for this 24 wk period.

As he also stated he ate a lot of fish and fruits, so his diet definitly played are part in his results. there are a lot of factors that need to be considered, not just AS
    Buddy,just by him saying steriods arent that dangerous, I need not have to explain myself.

StringfellowHawke is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brett19
    Well I have been on Test Enathane 250mg pre loads (Australia) for 12 months now using between 250-500mg a week ,plus a 10 week run of sustanon 250thrown in the stack during the 12 month run,also on 1x 20mg nolvadex daily.
    A vitamin/minreal tablet daily,also I do not drink alcohol,eat very well lots of sushi/sashmi,and fruit.

All functions liver/kidneys/cholesteral all in normal range ,all other fuctions were fine as well.
    My sex drive is still super high and feeling good ,the doc was a little bit shocked as nothing was out of normal range.
    So there just proves what others say about how dangerous steriods are, lol lol lol
    Too bad I couldn't show your test results to the stupid doc I just saw today.

skipp is offline Senior Member
    DOC

Quote Originally Posted by StringfellowHawke
    Too bad I couldn't show your test results to the stupid doc I just saw today.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by brett19

So how much mass increase did you get from 12 months of Test ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    So how much mass increase did you get from 12 months of Test ?

Yeah really....This guy should be huge.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    u prove that by using 250 mg a week of test E that steroids arent unhealthy??? 250 mg a week probably is pretty safe cause u only about doubled ur own natural production... bigger doses ran that time would probably cause a lot more harm. U basically are on HRT with a bit higher dose..

ArcRoyal is offline New Member
    Just got blood work back, 24 weeks, liver enzyme's were elevated, got liver sonagram waiting for results. Everyones different, steriods are dangerous.
    transaminase levels can be elevated from lifting. When there is muscle damage, such as lifting a weight, transaminase is released into the blood. What is commonly called liver enzymes are not liver enzymes but rather markers of inflammation or tissues damage. You need to check GGT as well as ALT to get a proper picture of liver function. Most doctors don't do this because most patients sit on their asses watching TV so there is no tissue damage. I have personally had my ALT tested after a heavy leg workout and I was 225. The doc freaked. I told him to chill it would come down soon, and it did.

And I bet your sonogram comes back normal.

Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    u prove that by using 250 mg a week of test E that steroids arent unhealthy??? 250 mg a week probably is pretty safe cause u only about doubled ur own natural production... bigger doses ran that time would probably cause a lot more harm. U basically are on HRT with a bit higher dose..

^^^^^^ Man I wish I produced 125mgs of test a week!

DHew is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    same here hellmask. Dont quote me, but i believe natural test levels produced for a male at the age of 22-30 are more like around 68mgs/day.

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DHew
    same here hellmask. Dont quote me, but i believe natural test levels produced for a male at the age of 22-30 are more like around 68mgs/day.
    yea i think that is way off cause an 18 year old male produces around 12 to 18 mgs a day

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Average prodcution for and adult male is between 3 and 7 mg/day, but when figuring replacement doses don't forget the ester weight of the gear.

DHew is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    whoops.

YZFR1Tim is offline Junior Member
    Dude, cycle. Just because one annual test is good, doesn't mean you won't drop over dead from a heart attack tomorrow. its not worth it. Do proper pct, and start cycling. just my two cents. good luck.

So you all believe injecting 250mgs of test a week is only twice the normal natty production.... You got to be kidding me.

elitetky is offline Associate Member
    24 weeks /? why

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by ArcRoyal
    transaminase levels can be elevated from lifting. When there is muscle damage, such as lifting a weight, transaminase is released into the blood. What is commonly called liver enzymes are not liver enzymes but rather markers of inflammation or tissues damage. You need to check GGT as well as ALT to get a proper picture of liver function. Most doctors don't do this because most patients sit on their asses watching TV so there is no tissue damage. I have personally had my ALT tested after a heavy leg workout and I was 225. The doc freaked. I told him to chill it would come down soon, and it did.

And I bet your sonogram comes back normal.
    I get bloodwork done right before I go on, midway and then after pct. How do you explain that at the start and midway enzyme's were fine? Ive done test/eq, test/deca ,test/tren and never had any problem until the end of the tren cycle.I appreciate your reply, but Ill stick with my doc on this one.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by elitetky
    24 weeks /? why
    24 week cycle. 12 weeks of long esters, the 12 weeks of short esters.

Thread Information