castertroy is offline Associate Member

what to expect from it

i just ordered enough anavar to run at 80mgs for 11 weeks.
    im hearing that my gains wont be as great as on 600 of test e /week but my gains will be lean muscle and with diet easy toi keep. im also thinking because my diet is in check i should be able to burn lots of fat. should i be able to expect 2lbs a week?

5'10 , 205lbs , bf: 10%, training : 6yrs., 1cycle of test e,
    pct for anavar will be nolva and im runnig milkthistle, hawthorn and xtra thing or 2 just for safty.

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    Listen bro. no compound burns fat except clen . Anavar will yield you lean gains without the fat, Its not going to burn fat just add muscle without th ewater retention and fat. however you will have to eat enough carbs. you need at least 300gm of protein and almost 500gm of carb and 100gm of fat to grom 1 to 2 lbs a week. and that will do the trick.

pdog80 is offline Banned
    Var's a pretty weak AAS by itself. If I were you, I'd add some test prop in there, but that's just me.

fanatic is offline Member
    As Ment1on said no AAS burns fat (i'm even sceptical about clen ); however, oxondrolone will make your muscles harder and, if your bf% is accurate, it will make you more vascular. It can also help prevent catabolism which is good when cutting. I personally love the stuff but its too expensive.

fanatic is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pdog80
    Var's a pretty weak AAS by itself. If I were you, I'd add some test prop in there, but that's just me.
    Agreed! Var and test p is an awesome combo when cutting or gaining lean body mass.

Thread Information