BigUno is offline Associate Member

never had this happen b4

im currently doin 500mgs a week of sustanon and 500mgs a week of masteron only about 2 half weeks into it and my nipples are getting really really puffy. i had nolvadex and clomid on hand should i start taking one of them right now to combat the puffy nipples. ive done sustanon b4 and never had nipples puff out like this

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    I would start with 40mg Nolvadex a day if thats all you got. But I would get some Arimidex to back it up if the Nolvadex doesnt fix it

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    I would start with 40mg Nolvadex a day if thats all you got. But I would get some Arimidex to back it up if the Nolvadex doesnt fix it
    k thanx man i had my pct all lined up but this came on rather faster than i had assumed

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by BigUno
    k thanx man i had my pct all lined up but this came on rather faster than i had assumed
    I have come to the conclusion that Arimidex is mandatory to have on hand for a cycle in case of situations like this. I actually take it for every cyle now since I had a run in with dbol in my second cycle.

I have come to the conclusion that Arimidex is mandatory to have on hand for a cycle in case of situations like this. I actually take it for every cyle now since I had a run in with dbol in my second cycle.
    thanx im ordering arimidex as we speak

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Strange when your on masteron aswell, normally the masteron solves the problem, defo try some arimdex or nolva tho.

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    The real deal.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Strange when your on masteron aswell, normally the masteron solves the problem, defo try some arimdex or nolva tho.
    ya i was surprised this happened too since i was using masteron too. either sust is real potent or masteron is not as potent as thought

Thread Information