needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior

TREN's effectivness when added AFTER RECEPTORS have down regulated

I dont want to get into an arguement over wether receptors do or dont downregulate or get saturated all i no for sure is after about 8 weeks gains really do slow down, my question is i have never run tren im about 7 weeks in now and iv just added it into my cycle and yes my gains have slowed down, this will be the first time iv run tren im doing 75mg EOD.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    All you can do is try it and see how you react, the body gets use to everything you put in it over time and it gets less effective, it builds up a tolerance to it.

needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    wish there was sum miracle drug to flush receptors or what ever.. keep dreaming lol - do u think theres a chance i should still see sum effects or do u think its probably a waste (im going to try it anyway)

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    some do see good effects and some dont, go ahead and try it then you will know how YOU react and not someone else.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Here's a thread with good thoughts on these lines, some BS mixed in but you can find lots of good thoughts IMO How long for receptors to clear?

Check out the link to Bill Robert's article in post #30
    Last edited by shortie; 08-12-2006 at 12:56 PM.

Thread Information