Luke is offline Associate Member

Can kidneys hurt from drinking too much water?

I stopped Fina 2 weeks ago, but still on 25mg Winstrol ed and 250Test Cyp + 250mg Sus (Omnadren ). I'm drinking about 4-6L of water per day. I'm still experiencing some kidney pain. Could that be because the kidneys are working hard to pump the water???

THX.

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    I dont konw about that, but they can hurt if youve been holding it too long and have a really full bladder. Ive experienced this first hand

Vice is offline Associate Member
    I've been on creatine for awhile now, and yesterday i held my piss for a bit too long while driving, and I'm still feeling sore today, feels like bruised my bladder..am i alright??

IronRuffy is offline Associate Member
    I personally can't use creatine at all. I'm not sure what effect it has on the kidneys, but they hurt too bad every time I try to use it...

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Doubtfull, I can see kidney pain being a begining symptom of Hyperhydration which would be impossible at that amount of water.

The Fina might still have lingering effects on them. Is it a constant dull pain, or short and sharp?

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Cranberry juice can help too.

Big Rhino is offline Junior Member
    Try some cranberry extract. The shit really stinks (if you know what I mean) but it gets great reviews

RHINO

PrewPump is offline Junior Member
    I agree with the cranberry extract idea. I'm running a similar cycle and I did experience some slight kidney pains so I pick up some Cranberry Extract pills and they hooked it up. It took a day or two or three, but I feel a difference. So IMO it works or thank God for the placebo effect.

Matt Foley is offline Member
    your water consumption is fine.they beat me to it but try cranberry extract(im not sure of the doseages) try that first!

MF

alevok Guest
    actually drinking lots of water is better for your kidneys to flush out toxic waste in your system. less water causes dehydration and stresses your kidneys, if your prostat glands got swollen due to test intake, try cranberry juice or extract to relieve the pain, sometimes your glands put lots of pressure on your bladder and you feel like you need to piss all the time.

lezdudis is offline New Member
    i got back pain and it was coming around the front right below my abs.....it was my lower back by my kidneys and it goes and comes but very light what is it....

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Let me address this question form a medical perspective. First, you can consume too much water. In rare instances it can lead to what is known as "water intoxication". Although this is very rare, insome instances it can cause lectrical function in the body to misfire from the hyperhydration of the cells. It can lead to kidney distress and in VERY rare instances death. This condition has been documented in individuals who are mentally retarded and obsessive with fluid intake.

Since I will assume you are mentally handicapped, I will assure you that your present water intake is well within safe guidelines. You may actually increase your water consumption a bit especially if you are performing cardiovascular training along with your strength routine. Also, if you are taking ANY kind of OTC weight loss products such as "Ripped Fuel", "Xenadrine", "Stacker 2", etc, than you should increase your water accordingly due to the fact that these products can cause dehydration. All of these products are similiar to a diuretic so watch for signs of dehydration.

Cranberry juice/extract can be helpful in mild cases of kidney and/or bladder discomfort. Research indicates that cranberry has a strong antioxidant platform and can helps alleviate mild bladder infections. Dosage is very dependant on age, medical history, etc..etc..so I can't advise a particular blanket dosage. Let your body be the indicator.

As for the cranberry regimine having an effect on your prostate health this is medically unfounded. I believe this person simply experienced the placebo effect. Water is never a bad thing, except when you don't introduce it into your body. Hope this helps! Doc

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    In my reply in the second paragraph, I intended on saying that "You Were NOT Mentally Handicapped". Sorry!! Good thing this wasn't a surgery and I just amputated your left leg instead of the right one!!

Matt Foley is offline Member
    LOL,you had me there for a minute forecon.

This condition has been documented in individuals who are mentally retarded and obsessive with fluid intake.

Since I will assume you are mentally handicapped, I will assure you that your present comments should be edited.

dtdionne is offline Junior Member
    In highschool i got a real bad cold, the doc told me to drink as much water as i could. So i did, and i distinctly remember my kidneys hurting. I cant remember how much water i drank but it was a TON, i would guess like a gallon an hour for about 3 hours. I eased up on the water and they quite hurting and i was peeing every 10 min, no kidding. But my kidneys did hurt. You say that you drink that much in a day, durring what part of the day? i would guess that if you drank most of it in a short time frame that your kidneys could hurt.

Thread Information