SUPERDAVE is offline Banned

cholesterol safe stack? Please help

My bodybuilding mentor is turning 42 in a couple of weeks. In the past he was on various compounds for months at a time due to lack of information.
    Recently he has had some serious problems with high cholesterol. The doc took him off the sauce and gave him a new diet. He wants to get back into anabolics, but he is not sure how to go about this. I suggested anavar , but what could he add to this to get a stronger affect?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. thank you.

chwester is offline New Member
    cholesterol does not cause heart disease. Your liver produces only as much as you need. Dietary cholesterol does not increase one's cholesterol levels.
    Go to a seasrch engine and type in "cholesterol myths'

Prot is offline Banned
    I would have to agree with chwester on the cholesterol as high fat, high protein diet reduced my cholesterol. Atkins diet recommends LOW carbs for reducing cholesterol.

No causative correlation has been found between cholesterol and heart disease. It is an associative correlation and then only a "risk factor". Some people have cholesterol levels above 400 at an early age and this usually indicates a problem. The medical community reduced the low end figure to 200 total cholesterol after most people having heart attacks were found to be in the previous "normal range".

If he has a problem a statin drug will help and benefits are greater than lowering cholesterol as they reduce "soft fatty plaque", the cause of 70% of heart attacks. Atheriosclerosis is responsible for 15% of heart attacks. Stress the other 15%.

HDL, the beneficial cholesterol, is reduced by deca ...a bad drug.

Primo and andriol are recommended by some as having no sides of the kind you fear.

Incidently, I remember reading that anavar is used to reduce cholesterol in Japan.
    Last edited by Prot; 06-29-2002 at 12:38 AM.

chwester is offline New Member
    just as many people with "normal" cholesterol levels get heart disease or heart attacks as people with "high" cholesterol levels. the AMA was pressured to find a solution to the heart disease epidemic and they felt cholesterol was the culprit and shoved low cholesterol propaganda down our throats for many years. Now that they know that cholesterol is not the problem-they won't tell the public for fear of losing face. The biggest promoters of heart disease are hydrogenated oils(crisco etc), partially hydrogenated oils,and white flour products(white bread,white rice,anything that is not 100% whole grain) Also margarine is filled with hydrogenated oil. These are all artery cloggers. Use butter,olive oil etc. Most "food" that comes in a container(refined) contains hydrogenated oil.

Thread Information