fuzypalm is offline New Member

Talking time for a new one...

Got to say guys, been a member of other boards off and on for years, but this has some of the most consistent level of good advice out there. Lots of basic info in the stickys which helps loads. Now, that said...

Finally been able to refocus on a good workout program and diet. First time in a couple years.

Current stats:
    175-180lb
    est bf - 16% (been awhile so it may be +/-, but not by much)
    6' 1"
    Age - 31

Past cycle info
    1st - sust 250 (ran alone at 500 mg / 10 weeks at age 23? started at 140lb finished at 160lb settled in at 155lb)

2nd cycle - Sust 250 (500 mg 10 weeks) dbol 25mg ED/ first 6 weeks
    age 24 started at 160lb finished at 180lb settled at 175lb (very happy)

3rd cycle - Test Cyp / EQ (cant remember totals right now, thinking 500 / 400 per week) dbol 30 mg first 4 weeks. Had some issues with nips on this cycle
    age 27 started at 170lb finished at 195lb settled in at 190lb, but went on a 2 month trek in Nepal afterwards and LOST IT ALL and some (came home at a whopping 160lb)...but it was a fun trip!

Current situation:
    Goal is to reach 200 in 2 cycles. First get to about 190lb then to 200lb.
    Want to stay semi-lean, not like a roadmap or my wife will freak.

Current ingredients, but willing to adjust, have plenty, so amount is not an issue at this time.
    Test E
    EQ (I know, I said no roadmap...)
    Anavar
    Wintrol
    Dbol

Thinking the first should be:
    wk 1-12 Test E 500 mg / week
    wk 1-6 dbol 30 mg ED

Second
    wk 1-14 Test E 500 mg / wk
    wk 1-12 EQ 400 mg / wk
    wk 1-? anavar ??mg
    wk 10-16 winnie ??mg

As you can see, just basic builder for first, but second I want to focus on solid gains. Just confused on anavar and winnie and if they are spread out enough. also not sure if test would be better just finishing on wk13.

Any advice, comments, flames, complete readjustments would be appreciated, but not always agreed with hahah...

thanks guys.

bump

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Would start the second cycle with dbol and end it with either Var or Winny.

Six weeks is to long on dbol IMO, I would bring that back to five weeks max.

If you do var or winnie in the last cycle I would dose either of them at around 60mg ED and run it right up to the start of PCT

Finish the Eq a week before the Test E

I would also run an AI like Arimidex at 0.25mg ED for each of the entire cycles

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Would start the second cycle with dbol and end it with either Var or Winny.

Six weeks is to long on dbol IMO, I would bring that back to five weeks max.

If you do var or winnie in the last cycle I would dose either of them at around 60mg ED and run it right up to the start of PCT

Finish the Eq a week before the Test E

I would also run an AI like Arimidex at 0.25mg ED for each of the entire cycles
    If its only recently you have been able to focus on your diet and training i would concentrate on this for a few more months at least and build some weight on naturally with the diet, then i would consider the advice above but personally i would throw the EQ in the bin and add another compound or do without it

Thanks for the comments.

As for training, I have been really able to focus hard core (5 days-heavy lifting) over the last 7-8 months, and about 3 months before that just on a 3 day a week schedule getting back into a routine. The body has really gotten back in shape over the last 3 months, and actually the bf% is prob lower than what I was originally thinking.

I am planning on starting in Nov and take advantage of the eating season...and winter. Second cycle to be early spring.

marcus300-no love on the EQ?

Kale - you would run the dbol on the second cycle as well instead of var. This is more of a kick start and gainer, but would it be too much bloat for the second part of these 2 cycles? Always like the idea of dbol since i have had good luck, but was interested in the var experience. Dbol is better on the budget though.

thanks again guys,

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzypalm
    Thanks for the comments.

As for training, I have been really able to focus hard core (5 days-heavy lifting) over the last 7-8 months, and about 3 months before that just on a 3 day a week schedule getting back into a routine. The body has really gotten back in shape over the last 3 months, and actually the bf% is prob lower than what I was originally thinking.

I am planning on starting in Nov and take advantage of the eating season...and winter. Second cycle to be early spring.

marcus300-no love on the EQ?

Kale - you would run the dbol on the second cycle as well instead of var. This is more of a kick start and gainer, but would it be too much bloat for the second part of these 2 cycles? Always like the idea of dbol since i have had good luck, but was interested in the var experience. Dbol is better on the budget though.

thanks again guys,
    I wouldnt run dbol at the end of a cycle. Go with Var or Winny.

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    I wouldnt run dbol at the end of a cycle. Go with Var or Winny.

Yea, yea, never would finish a cycle with that, just meant to say (in very poor english) that you would start the second cycle with dbol instead of var for a bigger kick start. And finish with var or winny. Instead of my original idea of running var at the beginning and then winny at the end (of second cycle)

man, that shouldn't be complicated to state, but that was impossible to type...WTF...I must need to eat or sleep...LOL

Thread Information