SLIMPIG is offline New Member

Post opinions on cycle (prop, stanz, primo, dbol)

I am planning a medium duration cycle for this coming september. My objectives are to gain fat free mass and to cut. Previous experience with 2 cycles with Enan (1000 gr w) Deca (700 week) winny dbol , slin, and hgh.
    stats: 87 kg (191.4 pd) around 10% bf (I guess) 36 years, and 3 years training.

Please enlight me with your comments:
    [EDITED]
    1-4 Dbol 100 ED
    2-13 prop 100 ED
    5-13 primo 100 EOD
    13-17 Wins 50 ED
    1-17 Arimidex 0.5 mg ED

at week 4, 8 and 12 HCG 250 ED
    I am right now using HGH 5 I.U ED, and slin 4 wk on and 4 wk off.
    Last edited by SLIMPIG; 08-14-2006 at 04:55 PM.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Looks like you have it pretty well laid out, I don't know that I like 11 weeks of ED shots on the Prop, but seems like that's what everyone is doing now. Only thing I might change is the Dbol , 2 wks seems short, even at those doses I think 4 weeks would be ok(even with another 17aa in there).

Edit: on second thought drop the first run of win, run the dbol from day one for 4-5 wks, then run the winstrol for 6 weeks right up to PCT. I don't like back to backing compounds.
    Last edited by shortie; 08-14-2006 at 04:48 PM.

thanx shortie
    I will modify cycle considering leaving out winny for the first weeks an upping dbol .

pdog80 is offline Banned
    That's an interesting cycle. Kickstarting it with a bulker like d-bol and then going to cutters such as primo, prop and winny. Never seen that before. Very interesting.

IMO there is no need for dbol when your cycling prop and your defeating your cycle goals by doing so. I don't understand the primo being started in wk5 unless its methenolone acetate. I would run your winny along side your prop and primo.

Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    IMO there is no need for dbol when your cycling prop and your defeating your cycle goals by doing so. I don't understand the primo being started in wk5 unless its methenolone acetate. I would run your winny along side your prop and primo.
    Thanxs for you comments, but I prefer not running winny more than 4w cause it is very tough on my back and liver, I really feel the back cracking when on it.

Thread Information