seth405 is offline New Member

t3 real or fake?

I recently ordered some t3. I wanted to know it there is anyway to tell if it is real or fake. I have started taking it for a couple of days now. Does your body temperature go up or blood pressure go up. Is there anything I should be feeling? Is there a way to tell by feel? any side effects?

thanks

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seth405
    I recently ordered some t3. I wanted to know it there is anyway to tell if it is real or fake. I have started taking it for a couple of days now. Does your body temperature go up or blood pressure go up. Is there anything I should be feeling? Is there a way to tell by feel? any side effects?

thanks

Your temperature will go up, that's why it's always good to monitor it and get a baseline before jumping on. Depending upon what dose you're at you should definitly be feeling a lot hotter then you normally would.

elite2kr is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    Your temperature will go up, that's why it's always good to monitor it and get a baseline before jumping on. Depending upon what dose you're at you should definitly be feeling a lot hotter then you normally would.
    How long does it normally take at a moderate dose to see temperature hightend?

what is a good temperature?

thanks. I took 40 mcg the first day and 60 mcg the last 2 days. I really havent noticed anything yet. I got the liquid version from a research lab. I will check my temperature to see. What is a good number for my temperature to be at?

thanks. I took 40 mcg the first day and 60 mcg the last 2 days. I really havent noticed anything yet. I got the liquid version from a research lab. I will check my temperature to see. What is a good number for my temperature to be at?

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Higher than normal for you. As EJ stated that's why you need a baseline before you begin T3.

Not everyone runs at a constant 98.6...that's a winterfresh mouth.

M.

Well I have a digital thermometer and I took my temperature. I took the liquid t3 for 4 days now at 40,60,80,80 I took my temperature 3 times today and it is 97.5 every time. Not even 98.6. I just am wondering if this research stuff is fake. One thing I do notice is that I get shakey after I take it and I can breathe really good through my nose for a couple of hours. It seem to feel like a weak version of the liquid clen I tried a while back. I know my body and it definetely helps me breathe better through my nose just like clen and ephedrine do. What is the deal? I know t3 is not a vasodialator.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Well I have a digital thermometer and I took my temperature. I took the liquid t3 for 4 days now at 40,60,80,80 I took my temperature 3 times today and it is 97.5 every time. Not even 98.6. I just am wondering if this research stuff is fake. One thing I do notice is that I get shakey after I take it and I can breathe really good through my nose for a couple of hours. It seem to feel like a weak version of the liquid clen I tried a while back. I know my body and it definetely helps me breathe better through my nose just like clen and ephedrine do. What is the deal? I know t3 is not a vasodialator.
    Permit me to reiterate...without a baseline reading you're stupefying, insensible, senseless...without sense!!!

98.6 is not a minimum, it's an average that most people comfortably fit into or around. For example if your baseline is 97 (still quite human) then you're up a half percentage point...GREAT!

There have been many complaints on numerous boards regarding the illegitimacy of liquid versions. Obviously, I'm unqualified to comment on the authenticity of yours, but if you're incredulous I'd recommend ramping down and starting over, this time with a valid barometer...temp reading.

M.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    T3 shouldn't give you shakes. You should notice a increased body temperature, and a increased metabolism. I was so hungry all the time when I on T3.

Does it taste like grape?

spiderman405 is offline Junior Member
    I got the administrator to change my user name back to my old one. from seth405 to spiderman405.

and yes it is grape! I have noticed that I have been extremely hungry since taking it.

Thread Information