canuck80 is offline New Member

First Cycle Story?deca for tennis elbow

Hey there, Just wanted to share my first cycle results from last summer.
    04' I'm 5"7' I had already been working out for 5 years, i went from 150 to 170 lbs I took Hybolin deconate for 10 weeks first week 300mg then 400mg for week 2 to 8 then tapered off with around 2-300mg for week 9 then whatever was left in the bottle around 100mg for week 10. Also from week 8-10 I took primobolin depot for around 100-150mg per week which I don't think was enough to do much. Also since I am a hard gainer and don't have much of and appetite I wanted maximize my gains, I took 3 mammoth weight gainers a day.(50protein, 1500cal,150carbs per shake) Anyway I was ripped to shit with some decent muscle maturity and thickened up real nice - tons of complements. I only lost 4-5 lbs being off the juice and weight gainer for 5 months after which was rad. But then I got that fucking Norwalk virus and after puking and shitting for 7 hours straight and then not eating fuck all or training for a week i was down 10 or so pounds. And the eventually back to 150. I was a little bloated in the stomach but no side effects.

I am right ready to try a similar cycle again and hopefully not get unlucky. but now I have tennis elbow which limits me to certain exercises and I only work out twice a week, which brings me to my question Has anyone out there tried to treat tennis elbow with deca ?
    thanks

canuck80 is offline New Member
    bump

Thread Information