Question alot of people don't like clomid why?

i would like to know why alot of people don't like using clomid, and suggest AI for pct.... i know it makes you moody like a woman, but is there any other side, that i don't know about????

Emotions aside you can get the equivilant of 150mG of clomid by just taking 20mG of nolva

Quote Originally Posted by michaelmotorcycle
    but is there any other side, that i don't know about????
    ....some users complain of blurred vision and that nasty taste.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Venomous Nemisis
    Emotions aside you can get the equivilant of 150mG of clomid by just taking 20mG of nolva
    I dont think that is correct. Both drugs work in totally different ways. Clomid often gets blamed for emotional instabillity after a cycle. The fact is that when you come off cycle your test levels drop through the floor - that is why we become all weepy and soft and feminine. Clomid actually helps restore natural test levels to normal therefore helping with this side effect. I do agree that it can cause blurred vision but this quickly goes away after clomid is discontinued. Have not heard or experienced the "nasty taste" side.

thanks for the info... i think i am goiong to use it in my next pct

"The best (ruogh) estimate I can give you is that 20mgs of nolva will raise your testosterone levels about 150%. If you want a comparison, it would require 150mgs of clomid to accomplish that type of elevation in testosterone "

This is from Anabolics Review; Ultimate Research Guide Vol.1
    pg.258, 4th paragraph

dblock189 is offline Associate Member
    I just finished taking clomid and i was real tired and it did make me emotional....now like perfect beast said the sides can be from getting your levels back to normal........i did not experienece blurred vision i did break out though. I guess it was that because i didnt break out the whole cycle...thats just my expierence....i think i wanna try hcg instead of clomid and maybe avoid that you know?

dblock

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Clomid has been related to PERMINANT eye damage. That right there is enough for the drug to be out of my list of PCT drugs. I'm trying PCT by Anthony Roberts on my next run. Good luck whatever you decide.

dblock189 is offline Associate Member
    Really? that is the first time i heard it can cause permanent eye damage....i guess thats another reason why i woudnt use it

dblock

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Venomous Nemisis
    "The best (ruogh) estimate I can give you is that 20mgs of nolva will raise your testosterone levels about 150%. If you want a comparison, it would require 150mgs of clomid to accomplish that type of elevation in testosterone "

This is from Anabolics Review; Ultimate Research Guide Vol.1
    pg.258, 4th paragraph
    Yes, but that's not the only reason why both are used. Nolva and Clomid should be used together for PCT.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    I ditched clomid a while back, vision problems scared me, and crying like a bitch at those long distance phone commercials was gtting tiresome.

Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    I ditched clomid a while back, vision problems scared me, and crying like a bitch at those long distance phone commercials was gtting tiresome.
    lol

briancb1 is offline Member
    So if you guys ditch the clomid, what do you replace it with? I've heard using just nolva isn't a good idea.

Thanks

its not, theres plenty alternatives to clomid if you dont want to run it

*Alex* is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by italianplayboy09
    like what?

j2111111 is offline New Member
    thanks for the info

davedizzle is offline Associate Member
    I'm staying well away from that stuff. I'm not risking blurry vision and trails.. My vision is phucked as it is!

bump, like what?

STEROIDZZ is offline Member
    Dude clomid/ novla together you will be safe like cfiler stated.. not solo IMO, some people may not experience anything ..Its how it reacts to "YOUR" body.... only way to find out is take it .. as in take both clomid & Nolva for PCT

Arimidex ?

proviron for one

and theres another thats called cyclo...something, cant think of the full name

search for the thread PCT by anthony roberts it has an alternative PCT to the norm. Also look at the stickys in the PCT forum there are lots of drugs/combinations to use.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I dont use Clomid due to its emotional sides and vision problems. I'm blind in one eye so, as you can imagine, vision blurryness will really affect me.

I dont think SERM will serve much of a purpose during PCT and whilst "on". I think they should only be used as a secondary defence, after using AI's whilst "on" and during PCT.

Why use a compound that blocks estrogen effects when you can hault them by lowering it effectively enough? Also, why use a compound that will block estrogens effects and increase testosterone , when AI's can lower estrogen and most, if not all, increase serum levels of LH/FSH, testosterone or all three?

From a cost point of view, there not ideal.

I'm not saying DONT use SERM's as many respond well to them. Just a thought...

Quote Originally Posted by *Alex*
    bump, like what?
    was i being quizzed?

was i being quizzed?
    no, I'm a newb when it comes to aas use. i'm finishing my first cycle. before i started most of the people on this board told me i should use clomid for pct and now clomid is no go. i have clomid on hand along with armidex and nolva.

i personally dont have a problem with clomid. i plan on using it in my pct along with nolva.

clomid is not a "no go" there are just a wide variety of options available. Some ppl get on with one drug better than another. My advice is to find out what works for you. Clomid and nolvadex have been used successfully for many years so dont pay too much attention to any bad press they get. Next month every one will be slagging off arimidex ect.

goose is offline Banned
    I don`t like clomid as it`s weak. 150mgs of gives you the same results of 20mgs of nolva,this increases the risks of sides.

JohnnyUtah is offline New Member
    I'm old school as well, and making a comeback tour with a bunch of new information and opinions that have developed since I left the game almost 2 years ago. Clomid was a disaster for me emotionally. If for nothing else, it jacked up my workouts because all I wanted to do was sit around crying and watch brokeback mountain... kidding... but I was a mess during PCT. I also broke out like crazy. So this time I think I'm running Nolva and HCG . We'll see though, I'm still digging for research and opinions that will give me the peace of mind that I need for PCT.

Thread Information