patrik4 is offline New Member

anti-estrogen when changing roids

I started off my cycle taking 500-750mg of sustenon and 100mg of primoteston per week for 4 weeks. I am now tapering off the sustenon, using 250mg per week and taking 400mg of deca . I plan on doing this for the next 4 weeks.

My question is when should I start on clomid. I read you should start taking it 3 weeks after last injection of sustanon or deca but is this a good idea since I am changing roids?

Thanks!

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Bro, it's cool you are doing what you're doing. But the deca probably ain't going to give you all that much, since it takes roughly 3 weeks to get to full strength, and you're only running it for four weeks. Anyway, 17-21 days after your last shot, start clomid therapy.

There are many ways that people administer clomid, but here's how you can do it.

100mg day for the first week
    50mg 2nd and 3rd week.

Keep the calories up up until a month or so after your last shot, so as not to cause your body any shock.

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

follow P's advice on waiting 3 weeks to start Clomid

I wouldn't drop the Sus to 250 keep it at least 500 and run it with the deca for 6 weeks> totaling 10 wks altogether. Oh and if your already on anti e stay wit it, if not get some nolva to keep on hand in case of itchy nips. I think that's what you meant, I'm confused with your question.

_SOLID
    Last edited by Iwan2bsolid2; 10-24-2001 at 01:58 AM.

patrik4 is offline New Member
    Thanks for the info. Can you also tell me how I can keep down the facial bloating. I heard you should take Liquidex, but am unsure how to get a hold of this.

Thanks!

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    well, unless you have a source that offers it, you ain't gonna get a hold of it. But if you can, than do, good stuff. Anyway, try dandelion root for bloating as it is a natural diuretic. Make sure you drink plenty of water, that will help flush water out too.

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

patrik4>

when i as down in TJ yesterday I saw some Arimidex and Proviron , so if your near the border than go try to get some. I forgot to ask how much it was though . Anyways hope that hleps.

_SOLID

Thread Information