cantspeak is offline Associate Member

Tren only cycles

Anyone done these? what were the results? would you do it again?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    I have but i dont think it's a good cycle for you.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    I wouldnt recommend it. if you are trying to cut stack in test prop. there is really no good reason not to use test.

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    i have run Tren only But more of a bridge than a cycle .. But it's not a good idea to just run the tren allthough you could .. but as stated since tren is an E/D shot i have always run it with other injects that are E/D as well .. test P can be hit with the tren along with EQ now you in the ball park

one8nine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by V_Vandetta
    i have run Tren only But more of a bridge than a cycle .. But it's not a good idea to just run the tren allthough you could .. but as stated since tren is an E/D shot i have always run it with other injects that are E/D as well .. test P can be hit with the tren along with EQ now you in the ball park

yeah eq is the first thing that comes to my mind when people say "short ester" and "ED injections"

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    I have run Tren by itself and had real good results with no sides and I mean none...well...maybe more horniness...but everyone is different so be careful if you decide to try it.

JohnnyUtah is offline New Member
    Bigmax, that surprises me.

I've never had sides like I did with Tren ... I was stronger, tougher, meaner, leaner, and BIGGER than ever. That was while I was on a Test Prop/Tren cycle.

BUT... The sides were rediculous. I ended up with a broken dick and had to bump the prop way up, bloodpressure was insane! and I had gyno for the first time in about 6 cycles. As soon as I stopped the Tren, the gyno and hypertension went away, but I had to deal with the limp noodle long after PCT.

I guess everyone is different, but I can't imagine doing a cycle of Tren without the test. Especially after my experience. Don't get me wrong the stuff is great, and it was probably worth it.

pdog80 is offline Banned
    Broken dick? You mean literally a broken dick? How'd that happen? On second thought, I'd rather not know.

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by one8nine

yeah eq is the first thing that comes to my mind when people say "short ester" and "ED injections"

No EQ is not a short estor at all But when stacked it does the cycle great and Eq can be shot 2times per week thus mixed with test p and the tren Now add winny or test susp Is more like ED injects wow tuff croud

Thread Information