goosed is offline Associate Member

hair loss question

if you could see into the future and know for sure that you will not go bald naturally, could you do gear and that change to where you do go bald? or is the balding side effect only affecting people who are predisposed?

Rocky IV is offline Member
    i think you already know the answer to your own question

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Quote Originally Posted by goosed
    if you could see into the future and know for sure that you will not go bald naturally, could you do gear and that change to where you do go bald? or is the balding side effect only affecting people who are predisposed?
    Everybody loses hair as they get older. Some just lose more than others. It's the inevitable. Hell my mom is 60 years old and losing some in the crown area.

If you're predisposed to MPB and do steroids than you are just accelerating the process, but it all depends on the compounds you use, duration and dosages. Not only that, but other things factor in as well. So it's very hard to determine how much hair you will lose throughout your life.

I'm not prone to losing my hair, but ever since i've started taking steroids my hair has thinned out a little with a tiny receding hair line that only I notice. I don't know if it has to do with my age or steroids, but I can tell at 27.

But at the same time I've been on Propecia ed for a year so it's hard to say.
    Last edited by Smak; 08-15-2006 at 11:03 PM.

im just not worried about it..... my dad, grandfather both have a full set of hair! im 25 now and have shown no sign of balding( i have never did any hardcore gear) although its probably still early in life for me to be showing sign...... im just curious cause i see many post about people fearing they will lose their hair.

Quote Originally Posted by goosed
    im just not worried about it..... my dad, grandfather both have a full set of hair! im 25 now and have shown no sign of balding( i have never did any hardcore gear) although its probably still early in life for me to be showing sign...... im just curious cause i see many post about people fearing they will lose their hair.
    Reality is you shouldn't be worried if you're not losing your hair at 25. Be thankful.

Most kids can determine their faith by the ripe age of 18.

Steroids can affect people differently so I can't say if you'll lose hair if you do them.

i havent so far but i have only did one cycle so what do i know. but i had a fella talking to me today at the gym asking me about hair loss and gear. and i told him i honestly dont know it probably hits each person differently. i myself dont see my hair falling out no matter what, but who knows?

If your concerned about your hair and want to juice then you should be taking propecia 1mg ed until you don't care about your hair and limit the compounds you use to test & eq if you you don't want to take any risks.

But hey that's JMO.

im not worried about myself i got a mop on my head. but when my friend ask me that today i really didnt know how to answer him. i mean i had my opinion on it (like i dont think anything i do is gonna make me lose my hair) but i really didnt have anything fact filled to tell him.

What was his exact question?

he just asked me if gear will make your hair fall out. he is starting to lose a little bit of hair and its bothering him. he has never cycled nor do i think he is considering he just asked me and i really didnt know how to explain it to him where i thought i was 100% right in what i told him

Tell him no it won't make your hair fall out, but it can speed up the process.

That is a straight forward answer, but it's right.

thanks

Thread Information