jksn is offline New Member

looking for opinion of others on a cycle

Hey, I'm new to the forum. I was wondering if it was appropriate for me to talk about a cycle I am thinking about doing and ask for others opinions and/or suggestions on the cycle? I've read the "new members read this first" stuff and i could be ignorant but i want to be completely sure i'm following the rules on here and not offending anyone by my post. if its ok, i'll follow up with my experience, where i'm at now, and what i was thinking of doing

Thats what this forum is for dude. Ask away....

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    welcome to AR

thanks. to start, my sources are limited so i'm not always able to do what i would like. i was able to round up some halo, sust, and eq though. i was thinkin of doing the sust in a cycle alone and then doing the halo and eq together.
    a friend of mine at the gym is suggesting something different though. he suggest that i start with the sust and the halo and three weeks into that i start the eq.
    i am assuming he meant 500mg a week of the sus and 200-400mg a week of the eq.. to my knowledge the halo is 50mg per capsule.
    any suggestions on how i should run it?

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the Dark side.......we have cookies !!!...

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    I would start the sus and the EQ together (eq needs to be run for 10-12weeks minimum IMO). If my goal was bulking and i only had these compounds i would chuck in the halo for first 4-5 weeks to make use of rapid strength gain for a kick start. If cutting on low cal diet i would add halo in the last 4-5weeks to help harden me up. Whats your stats cycle history?? What are your goals??

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jksn
    thanks. to start, my sources are limited so i'm not always able to do what i would like. i was able to round up some halo, sust, and eq though. i was thinkin of doing the sust in a cycle alone and then doing the halo and eq together.
    a friend of mine at the gym is suggesting something different though. he suggest that i start with the sust and the halo and three weeks into that i start the eq.
    i am assuming he meant 500mg a week of the sus and 200-400mg a week of the eq.. to my knowledge the halo is 50mg per capsule.
    any suggestions on how i should run it?
    nah dont listen to him start off with just the sustanon by itself since you are a first timer (im assuming). if not the best way to run all three would be:
    wk 1-4 halo (20-40mg)
    1-14 sustanon (400-600mg split up eod)
    1-12 eq (300-600mg shot along with sust)
    this would be ideal, but im assuming you dont have enough of each... just giving you a general guideline on what lengths to run the compound IDEALLY, otherwise i guess you have to work with what you can get/afford. you may also want to run an oral or short estered injectable at the end to keep up anabolism while you are waiting for eq and sust to clear which takes something like 21 days ~~ good luck.

thanks guys. well i have been working out for around 5 years. for the past year i have not been as dedicated as i were in my past. this is because i recently moved for school and with it and a new job my lifting was not like it should be.
    recently i started back and i am getting serious again. my cycle history isnt very extensive. the last cycle i ran was around may '05. i was did dbol and win. prior to that i had done cycles of prop, ent, sust, and eq. not all at once but those are ones i have tried.
    with this cycle i am not really looking for massive gains but something noticeable. i have 48 of the halo capsules, and sust and eq each in 10 mL vials. i can prob get more if necessary for this cycle but prices around here are ridiculous right now.

Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN
    nah dont listen to him start off with just the sustanon by itself since you are a first timer (im assuming). if not the best way to run all three would be:
    wk 1-4 halo (20-40mg)
    1-14 sustanon (400-600mg split up eod)
    1-12 eq (300-600mg shot along with sust)
    this would be ideal, but im assuming you dont have enough of each... just giving you a general guideline on what lengths to run the compound IDEALLY, otherwise i guess you have to work with what you can get/afford. you may also want to run an oral or short estered injectable at the end to keep up anabolism while you are waiting for eq and sust to clear which takes something like 21 days ~~ good luck.

as far as time running it, would it be a waste or significantly less gains running it less time? and what would you suggest for the oral or short estered injectable?

IMO I would run the sust and EQ and save the halo for a future cycle. Run the EQ a minimum of 10wks and the sust one wk past the EQ. Start your PCT 2wks after your last inject of sust.

Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    IMO I would run the sust and EQ and save the halo for a future cycle. Run the EQ a minimum of 10wks and the sust one wk past the EQ. Start your PCT 2wks after your last inject of sust.

oh ok. i had thought about that also. so would it be wise to wait till i can get a second vial of each before starting since i wont be able to run it that long?

Always make sure you have EVERY you need PRIOR to starting ANY cycle.

DHew is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    yes especially for PCT which you havent mentioned. Do you have a PCT planned?

i have around 50 50mg clomid. how should i run that?

thanks. i prob should have read that more the first time lol. so do you guys prefer the nolvadex over the clomid. so far this board is really helpful. it seems like there's alot more you can do than the basics. how do you feel about the research products and their quality

clozr is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinoPR
    Welcome to the Dark side.......we have cookies !!!...
    Whoa! I didn't get any cookies!

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    the research chems provided by our sponsor AR-R have good feedback from most of the users...myself being one of them

yeah i have seen that most people give good feedback on their products. its interesting cause i was not aware of the products out there. and they seem easily obtained which is great. would you mind my asking what products you liked

DHew is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I like nolva better than clomid. A lot of people do. clomid has bad sides that you can read about.

Well I think that is what I am going to do. Also I came across some deca and I was thinkin of throwing that in somehow

Thread Information