beachbum28 is offline Associate Member

Winny won't seperate????

Got some Denkall 100 and getting ready to use it after 12 weeks and it still has not seperated into layer. It has stayed a nice milky cream look. I drew out a bit from a 25g pin and it was very easy to push out..squirted like water.. Is this normal not to seperate after 3 months? The vials are sealed and sticker intact... anyone try this brand and does it hurt afterwards?

Thanks

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    every winny ive had seperated but ive never used that mexican stuff...and the stuff i had was 50mg/ml maybe thats why? idk smell it does it smell like winny....winny has the unforgetable smell

pittfallin is offline Associate Member
    i thought it was thicker

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    my QV seperated after 8hours.....i am not sure what to tell ya man, try and push it through a smaller pin like a 24g and if it goes through real easy i wopuld be skeptical, if not then use a 21g and go for it...

WEBB

It goes through a 24g pin very easily. It really doesn't have a smell to it from what I remember. I didn't really smell anything. It was sealed very well and from a good source that I've used for years.

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Winny has a very distinct smell. It sounds like your source turned scammer, or got ahold of some bunk gear. I wouldn't chance it bro.

1buffsob

cutting_king is offline Associate Member
    I dont remember a smell of any kind from winny either, everytime i've had it its only taken a day or so to seperate

I'm confused because my friend says it is the same as his stuff that he has taken from same supplier and he had great results. I have yet to find anyone that got anything bad from this supplier. what kind of smell does it have?? try to detail it if you can please. I'm due to start in a few weeks. thanks bros

Thread Information