Thread: Any suggestions

brjrj0000 is offline Member

Any suggestions

I cant decide what i want to do. I know i will be running a 10 week 600mg test e cycle in october. but im not sure what to stack it with (if anything).. This will be my first "real cycle" Have ran some prohormones and superdrol in the past. Also im not sure what either whether to "Clean bulk" or an all out bulk. The reason i cant decide between these two is because everyone always says you are able to make the most gains on your first cycle. This makes me want to do an all out bulk with dbol in the first 4 weeks.Plus i have been cutting since march so im tired of eating clean. However another part of me wants to stay toned, however either way i will be doing a cutting cycle in may.

stats
    age 21
    years training 6-7 i guess
    height 6
    weight 190 cut from 235 (highest)to 178 (lowest) put on a little weight was ususally sitting around 183 at end of cutting.
    bf was around 7 or 8 now prolly 10

GOALS
    1. To bench more than double my weight or 400lbs
    2. get arms back over 19 again
    3. not to get too fat
    4. Get legs back where they were before injury or further

The long goal here is to just have that fitness model look but with some size

So should i just do an all out bulk just to pack on as much muscle as possible since this is my first or what?

PurplePatriot is offline Associate Member
    You have a pretty similar build to me. Well like a lot of people on here we want to use roids because we are impatient. Not all of us are 275lbs benching 500+ and actually NEEDING juice to get any bigger. We just dont want to wait so many years. Thats why i suggest to get as big as possible with your cycle... because im sure as big as you get afterwards your still gonnna want to be bigger. So id take your test and get some deca as well, run maybe 600/400mg of those two. EAT RIGHT, get lots of sleep, drink tons of water and finally make another post in the training forum so the guys there will make sure your workout routine is going to maximize your results.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Just run the test for now..you can stack in later cycles. You will have good gains from that.

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Yep....go with test only for now....dont go crazy staking diferent compounds...

LPR ...dermatology.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    ^^^agreed^^^
    If you start with one, then add a compound per cycle, you'll be able to better assess your body's reaction to each and thus make smarter adjustments in the future. Think long-term!

M.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Just run the test for now..you can stack in later cycles. You will have good gains from that.
    this is great advice....I would follow it...

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You dont need a stack or cycle at the age of 21yrs, look further into you diet and training program

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    You dont need a stack or cycle at the age of 21yrs, look further into you diet and training program
    also great advice....

Thread Information