Thread: syringe size

berlin06 is offline New Member

syringe size

what size sryinge would you use for omnadren 250, since it's oil based?

fuzypalm is offline New Member
    21g baby!!! got to feel that sucker go in...deeeeppppp hehehehe... ah hell, use an 18....

I tried using a 23 for a few (the look of the 21 scared the hell out of me). After 20 min of screwing around trying to get it to work, I sucked it up and grabbed the right tool for the job.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Ignore the idiot above first of all.

Have a look at this for the right info www.siteinjections.com

Quote Originally Posted by Kale

You gave him a great site to look at for general info and injection sites....now doesn't even touch his actual question.

jerol is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by berlin06
    Most folks use a 3cc syringe... perhaps your were asking about needle size? 23ga is fine for most oil-based injections. Length varies on the site used... the site provided by Kale is an excellent one... check it out.

Jerol

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    i use a 3CC syringe

Sorry for assuming that you just meant needle size as the size of syringe would relate to amount injecting, even though the most common is 3cc.

Now, still assuming you meant needle size, try the 23g, but it can be a bitch with oil base. And, if you get a bit nervous during the time it could take to push that through a 23g, you run the risk of twisting, moving, altering the location of the needle that is currently in your body. This will cause you sever pain. I find, as well as others I am sure, find it easier and more convienent to use a larger gauge so you can get the injection over with.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    23 always works for me.....

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member

If you are talking for syringe,you can used 3cc or 5cci t's up to you,but if you are asking for needles,that's depend where and what you are using.
    For your @$$ go with 21g 1.5"....for other sites use 23g 1" or some time (for me) 25g 1 " works well.

LPR ...dermatology.

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member

Kale....the best of your post ,..is you avatar...!!!!!!!!

pittfallin is offline Associate Member
    yeha 23 is what ive got

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries

vein-x is offline Associate Member
    i personally pull with a 21g 1" needle, then unscrew that and shoot with a 25g 1". if you're shooting in the delt or almost any muscle (minus the glute) push the needle in quickly and smoothly and fire away.

that being said, the glutes are a slightly different situation. when shooting glutes using a 25g 1", i personally penetrate the skin very slowly. if done right, you'll feel a slight *pop* and you're halfway done, through the skin now. at THIS point now you need to get in the muscle so keep pushing slowly and you'll feel a 2nd *pop*, now you're in the muscle. at this point, push the actual syringe down towards the skin so that you've got a solid .5" of needle into the glute and inject there.

i know that sounds like a little much, but after two runs like this, it's a 30 second process, no big deal at all.

(btw, pitfallin, PLEASE change your ****in av. that made me soo sick and disgusted it was one of those things you have to look at and then wanna puke for a half hour... and ive got a strong ass stomach!! )

pittfallin is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vein-x
    i personally pull with a 21g 1" needle, then unscrew that and shoot with a 25g 1". if you're shooting in the delt or almost any muscle (minus the glute) push the needle in quickly and smoothly and fire away.

that being said, the glutes are a slightly different situation. when shooting glutes using a 25g 1", i personally penetrate the skin very slowly. if done right, you'll feel a slight *pop* and you're halfway done, through the skin now. at THIS point now you need to get in the muscle so keep pushing slowly and you'll feel a 2nd *pop*, now you're in the muscle. at this point, push the actual syringe down towards the skin so that you've got a solid .5" of needle into the glute and inject there.

i know that sounds like a little much, but after two runs like this, it's a 30 second process, no big deal at all.

(btw, pitfallin, PLEASE change your ****in av. that made me soo sick and disgusted it was one of those things you have to look at and then wanna puke for a half hour... and ive got a strong ass stomach!! )
    yeah she snned steroids ...

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    23g 1 inch. If you are shooting in the glutes then use a 1.5 inch , enough said.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzypalm
    You gave him a great site to look at for general info and injection sites....now doesn't even touch his actual question.
    Quite obviously he meant gauge size of needle and not size of syringe !!!! And if thios doesnt cover that then what does ? http://www.siteinjections.com/index3.htm

Thread Information