vincor is offline Associate Member

? When to start Var only cycle

Hey guys wondering if you can help. I finished a 16 week cycle of Test E, Deca , Winny, Test Prop. PCT about 1 month ago. When should I start a var only cycle. Was thinking of starting it in Sept is it ok to start it earlier? I will be taking 60 mg ed for 8 weeks. My stats 185lbs 5'7" 12% body fat been working out for 6 years. Lastly this would be my 6 cycle... Will probably run creatine with it.

pdog80 is offline Banned
    After your PCT is fine to start your var only cycle. How long was your last cycle determines how long your PCT should be. A good way to judge how long PCT for you should last is......time on=time off.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    I'd definitely take some time off and get a blood test.

I came off a heavy Test,Deca ,Dbol ,Winny cycle back in early May and ran PCT for a month and hopped right bak on on a var only cycle for 10weeks.

I just came off and now i'm on nolva 20mg for 2 weeks again with Tribex to try and bring my test levels back to normal.

I just got a blood test and my test levels and liver values were totally out of whack.
    Last edited by Smak; 08-20-2006 at 11:13 AM.

vincor is offline Associate Member
    Thanks guys. I will be getting blood work done this week had an appt scheduled already to see if I liver values are good. Once I find out that my values are good. I will start.

rar1015 is offline Anabolic Member
    You may wanna give your body a rest for a while before you start another cycle.

cantspeak is offline Associate Member
    please enlighten me someone. Ive never heard of running VAr by itself. Id like to know more about this. thanks

Thread Information