true..

skiboy is offline Associate Member
    they reduce the chance off offspring but aren't a sure way of safety
    peace

REM
    REM is offline Member
    true..

BIG R is offline Member
    It is true JMD. I totally believe that it is. Only in this day and age unless you have been with the same woman for more than 2-3years it would be scary to go out and try to use AS as a full proff method with the bizillion STDs' that are out there.
    You and a long time girlfriend or wife could almost enjoy periods of infertility. Shootn' blanks could be a good thing.
    All in all condoms are a sure against the little olympic swimmers and the nasty STDs' that are out there.

Peace,
    Big R

FLORIDA GATOR is offline Junior Member
    i heard as help birth control lol

REM
    REM is offline Member
    true..

REM
    REM is offline Member
    true..

i agree with diesel and others who believe that statement is false.

It will decrease your sperm count. However, it is NOT an effective form of birth control.
    -diesel

right on tha money

REM
    REM is offline Member
    true right on tha money...

alevok Guest
    False
    I got my girlfriend pregnant while I was on sustanon , deca , primo,anadrol and d-bol cycle.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by REM
    true..
    Originally posted by REM
    true..
    Originally posted by REM
    true..
    Originally posted by REM
    true..
    Originally posted by REM
    true right on tha money...
    Thanks for the convincing argument. I could never rely on steroids as the main form of birth control. Lots of people (some on this board) have seen first hand that steroids can't be trusted for birth control.

StreetRacer6 is offline New Member
    Atleast it works well for me so far for the past 2 yrs..............will stop b4 I want to have kids

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod
    Well at the present I don't see any little Tobey's running around, however, that's not to say there may not be a few in the oven cooking!LOL
    IMO- Reduced sperm count does not equal 0 sperm count so no steriods can not be used as an alternative to birthcontrol. It is interesting to note that this could possible totally depend on how high the persons count was before starting a cycle. If one already has a VERY low count then I guess steriods could effect this to a degree of zero tolerance so to speak. But this is not the norm.
    IC

REM
    REM is offline Member
    true.. i also got my wife pregnant while on
    sust t50 primo and deca ...

adaptations is offline Member
    http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...light=pregnant

Perfect example my friends...dont beleive the hype..its not true!

doublewide is offline Associate Member
    I am almost certain I read somewhere that they have tested steroids as a male birth control and found it to be almost 100% successful. I read this in the paper, not on a board. Forgot the dosages and what kind but I am sure I read this in the newspaper.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    all you guys that said yes must have a lot of kids or are about too

if you think its true, then your nuts. get her to take the pill!

adaptations is offline Member
    That thread is living PRoof that its not a form of birth control.....

Do a search on "Male Birth Control"....

Here is something:

New male contraceptive found 99 percent effective
    But it's not on shelves yet

April 2, 1996
    Web posted at: 3:30 p.m. EST

LONDON (CNN) -- The World Health Organization is hailing a new male contraceptive injection as 99 percent effective, and claims it could eventually revolutionize birth control.

Four hundred men in nine countries were given weekly injections of testosterone that reduced their sperm counts dramatically. Some levels dropped to zero.

The men reported few side effects, although some noted mood changes and acne.

The drug has not necessarily been perfected, but it gives men an alternative to traditional forms of birth control.

The injection "increases options available to males," who were previously limited to condoms, withdrawal or a vasectomy, says Dr. Fred Wu of Manchester University.

Scientists warn that the procedure is still in the experimental phase and will not be marketed until more tests are run. Helen Axby of the British Family Planning Center cautions that the testing could take years.

"This research has been going on for many years and still has a long way to go before it's a marketable contraceptive," she says. The drug is not expected to reach consumers for at least another five to 10 years.

Axby explains the wait by describing the imbalance in birth control research.

"The focus has certainly been on contraceptives for women. That has been the traditional way that drug companies and scientists have developed contraceptive methods," Axby says.

While the tests have been successful, WHO experts are skeptical of a pill form of the male contraceptive.

Some say the wait for the contraceptive will not be as long as the wait for men to take responsibility for their own birth control.

Others pushing for the male contraceptive think men are more than ready for another option to condoms and surgery.

This is still in the testing phase and you do not know the specifics. Do not be a dumbass and think you are on birth control because you are on some Test.

I also read where Organon is currently testing a male birth control which combines the female hormone progestogen desorgestrel and a testosterone implant which, they say, will attain zero sperm count.

Thread Information