Thread: upjohn cyp.

cooksbrut is offline Associate Member

upjohn cyp.

got a hookup for upjohn cyp... very pricey but its local and its gotta be safer then inecting that mexican crap... anyway how do i tell if it is legit?

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    I buy mine from walmart cost: $90... street value how knows I have not seen it on any lists for a while.

Keywestlifter is offline Junior Member
    Someone tried to sell me me a 100mg/ml 10ml vial a few days ago. I was surprised it was Upjohn. But the bottle was clearly marked "for animals only" for $150. I just started laughing until it became embarassing. I'm sure it cheaper stateside, I'm here in the middle of the caribbean.

Good Luck

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    cooksbrut,

Here--I took a picture of my bottle of Upjohn Cyp which I get directly from the pharmacy. It's real. I deleted the ID number from the picture and in its place put red lettering "lot number" to indicate where an ID number usually is on the box and on the vial.

Here's a further description to know if its real:

On the top of the box the expiration date and lot number are pressure stamped into the box (this lot number is different than the one that I have wiped out on my picture).

On the front of the vial, the ID number is written on the lable in black ink.

On the back of the vial, the experation date and lot number are printed vertically on the bottle in black ink (you have to turn the bottle sideways to read them).

The box and the vial are printed in black and purple and dark green ink.

Here's the pic of the box and vial (REMEMBER: WHERE I WROTE "LOT NUMBER" THERE IS ACTUALLY AN ID NUMBER. THE ID NUMBER IS NOT THE SAME AS THE LOT NUMBER (I MADE A MISTAKE WHEN WRITING ON THE PIC) THE LOT NUMBER IS PRINTED ELSEWHERE AS I HAVE INDICATED ABOVE).

Best of luck with your AS.

Thread Information